-7-

Aphrodite's POV

  "We better be getting the money we were promised for doing this with you, Aphro~" Jimin said in a husky voice, as he and Tae leaned back on the bed awaiting me.

  I took slow steps towards them, with a small smirk.

  "Trust me~ After doing this, you'll be begging for more." Taehyung bit his lip, his tongue running over his lower lip in a slow motioned way.

  Both Jimin and Taehyung leaned in anticipation as the long night robe that was covering me fell, pooling around my feet gracefully.

  Jimin bit his lip, as Taehyung let out a small gasp. Grabbing me by my hands, they pulled me in the middle.

"YOU LOOK TERRIBLE!" Jimin yelled out in horror.

  "OH MAH GAWD SISTAH YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!" I started with a whiny voice, as Jimin and Taehyung handed me tissues, having their own in their hands.

  "OH MY GOD SPILL THE DETAILS BABE SPILL EM ALL!!" Taehyung screamed back, rubbing my back.

  "So- it all started in the morning. It was a beautiful day- except....I was late for university!" Jimin gasped, horrified.

  "Yes! So I got up and got ready quickly. Grabbed my bag, and went outside to see a staff member already waiting. I got in his car, and we were off. Get this- the staff member was apparently new- and he dropped me somewhere unknown! At an unknown location where they didn't know anything about where BH entertainment was! And then!" I sniffled, stopping to wipe my crocodile tears away.

  "And then- I realized my phone wasn't with me!"

  "OH MY GOD WHAT?! THAT'S LIKE THE WORST THING EVER!!"

  "Yeah! So then I just chilled out since I already knew university gates were probs closed. But then it got slightly better cuz I saw a group of hunks!"

  Jimin wolf whistled, as Taehyung gave me le derp face.

  "Yasss! Spill the tea sistah! We're they good looking? Smexy? Did you hit any of em up?!"

  "Well they were good looking- but not as much as me." They sighed, disappointed.

  "This one guy was rocking the jeans! His ass looked so perfect in it, I was like oh mah lawd yasss gimme that ass sistah! Not gonna lie- I was impressed by his juicy ass. It wasn't as juicy as JimJim's but it was something, Boii!" I continued.

  "Then I got pulled away by one of them- and he SISTER ZONED ME!!" They gasped, both of them leaning back with one of their hands on their chests, looking offended.

  "GURL I AM DISGUSTED!!" Jimin hollered.

  "YEAH! Like doesn't he see this gorgeousness?! Apparently he be blind if he sister zoned mah smexy bestie!!" Taehyung added.

  "Mhm. You know- Sometimes I think I don't appreciate myself!" I raised my hand, and did a Z snap.

  "Anyways! So he pulled me, and I showed him who's boss."

  "Yasss get it gurl!" They cheered.

  "We exchanged a few words, and then he dragged me to his friends, and he got the car keys- and of course before that he introduced me to his friends. You know something though- he knew my name, and what I did. So we came here and I didn't have any money, so I gave him my chocolate and banana milk instead."

  It went silent for a moment.

  "Wait this actually happened?" Jimin pulled me closer to him, looking me straight in the eyes.