-5-

Aphrodite's POV

  "Oh. Well....mother of ducks named Sasuke".

  I gasped at his words. "YOU WATCH ANIME?!"

  "Yeah! You do too?!"

  "Obviously!! Ahhhh!! I have finally found my anime buddy!" Taehyung gave me a smile and patted my head softly.

  "So...."

  "Ssssoooo....."

  "Well, I've heard from Jimin Hyung about you before. To be honest, I didn't ever believe him about how he described your personality- it just seemed weird....nearly impossible. I've never seen or heard of a girl who's done the things you have...." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

  "I heard about you from Jimin too! He told me that you were really easy to get along with. I really thought I wouldn't get along with you, since in K-dramas, when one person has 2 best friends, they end up fighting over that person. In this case, Jimin has you and I. I really thought you wouldn't like me, and would end up hating me for it."

  "True true. It's surprising how much it occurs in real life too. In school, you'd be shocked to see this actually happening."

  Raising an eyebrow, I grabbed a small juice box from the mini fridge in my room, and threw it at Taehyung, who caught it.

  "Nice catch." I winked at him, he just returned it with a wink back.

  He put the straw in and began sipping.

  "Well I saw it happening back in 12th grade, sometimes." The handsome lad stopped drinking.

  "Hold up- 12th grade, you say? ...You're older than Jungkookie?"

  "I don't know actually- I'm younger than Jimin...."

  "Speaking of Jimin....Why do you never refer to him, or really any elder male as Oppa?"

  'Eomma! Eomma!! Stop! Let go of her!'

  'You better tell your husband to pay the debt back, or he's gone, beautiful.' The vile man got close to my mom, caressing her cheek. She slapped his hand away, glaring at him.

  Another boy older than me walked closer to her, and pushed her. Mom fell and hit her head on the edge of the table, groaning in pain.

  I kicked the guy holding me, and ran to Eomma. Seung-Hee, Kaito, Laito, and Ayato struggled to get out of the men's grips as well.

  The boy from before was glaring, and was about to slap Eomma before I ran before her.

  'NOOO! Please stop, please! What have we ever done to you?! Please! Just stop this madness! I get that you're hot and shit but you can't just barge in and interrupt my anime time, then attack us!!' Everybody present gave me a wtf look.

  'I'm a girl that loves her anime's and food. Any problems ya bitches?'

  'Really Noona? We're about to lose our lives here- and you're here calling the enemies hot?!' Laito deadpanned.

  'This is supposed to be the eldest of the family? Tch. So stupid.' The boy in front of me said with a judging look.

  I stopped up straight, and clapped my hands with every word, "Listen you bitch ass hoe! I'm about DONE with your lame ass insults! Like if you're gonna insult somebody- at least use good insults!'

  The boy scoffed, and gave me a get on with it expression.

  Gaining a cold face, I took out a cheque notebook and wrote the necessary details. Tearing the page out, I handed it to him.

  'Take this, stuff it in your ass. I better not see his baby face here again- otherwise I think I'm gonna lose control and pinch him to death because I'm obsessed with cute things.' I pointed at a bodyguard, whom blushed.

  Hearing a noise, I whipped my head to see Seung-Hee fainting. "SEUNG-HEE?!"

  Ayato got freed and ran towards our little sister, holding her in his embrace.

  'Well then Kim, I'll be seeing you soon again. This isn't over.'

  'Wait! Who are you?! What's your name?' The boy smirked stalking back to me. Leaning in, he whispered in my ear, 'My name shouldn't and doesn't matter. But if you're so desperate to know, you can call me Oppa.'

  "Aphrodite? Aphro....DITE?! APHRODITE?!" My flashback was cut off by Taehyung shaking me furiously.

  "Yah yah! Stop I'm okay!" He let out a sigh of relief.

  "That's a relief. I thought you were dead or something- I called you so many times but you wouldn't respond."

  "Mhm. Ahh...I just...don't like the word Oppa. I haven't really called anybody Oppa before, and I don't plan on doing so. Of course, there's a possibility my mind could change any day."

  "Anyways. Since you finished school, what are you doing now exactly?" Seemingly sensing my discomfort, Taehyung quickly switched the subject.

  "Oh. I go to university now- I'm majoring in science and biology."

  "Woah that's awesome- you seem really smart!"

  "Because I am. Duhh." He laughed shocked at my response.

  "You are one unpredictable person." I shrugged with a smile.

  "So~ TaeTae~ can I call you that-?"

  "Sure."

  "Why were you eyeing Jungkook like a piece of fine eye candy back in the office~?" I smirked at him, giving him my holy pervy face.

  "I'm not gay."

  "I'm having suspicions, you smexy mothafudging alien. I mean- have you seen that dude? He has some fine-..."

  "Thighs~" Taehyung finished with a dreamy smile.

  "...Well I was gonna say pair of eyes- but whatever makes your boat float." I winked at him with a mischievous smirk. Taehyung laughed and jokingly hit my shoulder.

  "Ow~! Eomma~~~" I whined.

  "You have horrible acting skills."
  "Yah. How dare you say that to such a gorgeous person?"

  Taehyung and I playfully hit each other, until Tae looked at the clock and gasped at the time.

  "Aish- look at the time. I've got to go, it's late. Hyung's are bound to be back soon."

  I nodded and walked him to the door.

  "Taehyung?" He glanced at me with a "Mhm?"

"Can we be...you know...friends?"

  "It'd be a pleasure to be friends with such a gorgeous princess as you are, my dearest fair maiden." He grabbed my hand, and pecked it, as I let out a laugh.

  "Farewell my fair maiden, the evil knights and an evil dwarf are calling me."

  "Oh my dearest prince TaeTae, I shalt never forget you!"

  "Goodbye my loveeeeeeeeeee" Taehyung opened the door walking backwards, whilst holding his hand towards me.

  I laughed with a "bye bitch", which he returned a laugh to as well, before walking away with a wave.

  And this ladies and gentlemen, was how I originally became friends with the one and only Kimchi TaeTae.