-26-

Tick tock tick tock tick tock....

"A-Aphrodite?"

I gulped, as I stared blankly at the crowd, without even wavering my eyes away from the sight before me.

How did I get here? What was happening- Am I in the middle of a performance? How come...I didn't notice it?

Jungkook nudged Taehyung a bit, talking to him with his eyes.

After exchanging a few words, Tae turned to me whispering, "Baby, are you okay? You did half of your lines, and didn't do the other half....Ah wait- I forgot. Anyways- we're finished let's get going." He smiled at the crowd, as we all joined hands and bowed. Afterwards, we walked off stage, still glancing at the somewhat amazed crowd.

I looked around confused as heck. What's going on?

"Wahhh Blossom-ssi. I didn't expect you to do that!" A staff unnie said, as she ran to me with a small towel in her hand. She began wiping the sweat on my face away, as she kept fangirling.

While I did appreciate that she apparently liked whatever...'I' did. I don't really remember....

Ignoring my confusion, my heart suddenly felt extremely heavy, and I looked around frantically.
Jungkook....Jimin....Yoongi....Taehyung....Hoseok....Namjoon....where's Jin?!

With that thought in my head, I bowed at the unnie, and left wordlessly.

Worry filled my heart, as I frowned, my lips forming a straight line. Briskly looking through every room and corner, I softly called out. "Seokjin-ah?" But heard no reply.

I sighed, somewhat losing hope, when I heard small sniffles coming from the male restrooms.

Taking out my phone, I opened it and quickly texted Manager.

Me: Anneyeonghaseyo Manager-Nim. Manager, if possible, could you all leave without us? Jin and I want to have some alone time- just the two of us. I promise we'll be back soon.

Manager Sejin: Okay Blossom. Since you guys have nothing to do afterwards anyways, you two can be excused. I'll inform your members.

Me: Excellent. Thank you Manager-Nim.

Pocketing my phone, I walked in the bathroom, and instantly spotted Jin sitting on the floor with his hands covering his face, while he was supporting his head with his knees. Walking over, I just sat next to him silently, without saying a word.

Feeling a presence, Jin looked up, before wiping his tears. He just stared at me, as if waiting for me to say something. A moment of silence took place as the we just stared at each other, but strangely it didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

"...You're at a male restroom"

"I'm at a male dominant group too, you never complain about that."

"That's different."

"Well then I don't give a fuck."

Raising my hand, I ran my hand through his hair, before leaning closer and hesitantly leaving a comforting peck on his forehead like I usually did to Jimin or Jungkook.

Jin leaned his head on my shoulder, as I let him, yet again no words being exchanged for a while.

"You're not gonna ask me what happened?" Jin questioned.

"Sometimes....it's better to be silent. It's better to feel that somebody is there with you instead of hearing words. I'll wait for you to tell me yourself whenever you want." I replied with a soft gaze.