-15-

Aphrodite's POV

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Jimin yelled, his face red in anger. He punched the table before him, as he kept glaring at me.

"No No- Jimin don't please!" I begged him to stop, holding his hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH THIS- NOT TODAY YOU LITTLE WITCH!!"

The members stood there quietly, as they all gave us judging looks.

"WELL GUESS WHAT YOU TASTELESS RATATOUILLE!! I JUST DID! HA! ADMIT IT YOU LITTLE DICK, I'M A BETTER PLAYER!!" I danced around in triumph, with a victorious smirk as the TaeKook duo let out little ohhhhs.

"Tasteless ratatouille....hmm...." Yoongi nodded in slight approval.

"....You sound horny." Jimin stopped messing around and gave Taehyung a look. He chuckled with a wink. "Always am."

"Ewww." I shuddered.

"Noona what's.....honry?" I giggled as Jungkoon had pronounced it wrong, and shook my head.

"It's this sense- or feeling that JeonSexual people get whenever they're around TaeSexual people." I explained as he gasped and nodded with big eyes.

"Jungkook-ah. You're full of swag aren't you?"

"Of course Hyung!" Jungkook beamed.

"...Then don't hang out with this devil anymore. She'll turn you into a loser." Yoongi told him.

I scoffed at his words, "Says the bitch that lost to me in 16 different games....5 times each."

Namjoon and Hoseok burst out laughing, with Yoongi glaring at them.

"That's right hoe, call me the damn queen of gaming. Bow down to me, peasants." Taehyung laughed, before letting out a dramatic gasp as I held him 'captive'.

"Yah Park Jimin. Bow down or else I shalt get rid of this pest." Jimin laughed before playing around.

"Oh my fair maiden- I care not about the pest, I care about you."

"Not my Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted dramatically, using my long hair as extensions.

We all burst out laughing at how ridiculous it looked.

"Wow your hair feels really soft." Jin whispered as he ran a hand through it.

I grabbed his hand, and placed the kiss on the back of it, and I sat down on one knee.

"That would be because it was touched by such a handsome angel as you are. I'm a queen, but before you I feel as though I am a slave, ready to serve you and commit the sin called love, with you."

"Yah yah bitch move away from my Jin Hyung." Namjoon joked as he lightly kicked me.

"Ahhhhh. Save me Sir Hoseok!" Hoseok laughed and came near me, picking me off the floor in a bridal style hold.

I put a relieved hand to my forehead, tilting my head to the side. "Oh my hero~! I'm so happy that you saved me~"

"Or DiD HeE?" Taehyung came in and swept me up in his arms.

"DANG DANG DANGGGGGGGGG!!!" Jungkook made the sound effects.

"Oh no~! Save me, somebody save me~"

"Aish. Let her down now." Yoongi came up to me, and freed me from Taehyung's arms.

"Wahh~ Is Yoongi Hyung jealous?"