Fights and Nightmares

Warning: Has slight mentions of sensitive content at some parts.

Jungkook and Aphrodite- The respective male and female maknaes of the group. It's no secret that they love each other a lot, and they have a tight bond. But let's not forget that despite their tight bond they also have conflicts. I mean- that is to be expected as they're both still young. The young maknae has a rebellious streak sometimes too- it's normal for any teenager or even young adults.

Yoongi walked in the dance practice room calmly. Setting his bag down, he sighed as he saw that nobody was present- at least that's what he thought until he heard a piano key.

Turning around, his eyes widened a tad bit, as an unaware Aphrodite was trailing her fingers on the smooth wood of the piano. She had a small smile graced upon her lips, as her eyes were big with wonder. The piano, although a bit dusty, was still very beautiful.

"You know....You're the most loyal thing in this world, Mr.Piano." Aphrodite said, as if the piano was an actual person. Yoongi chuckled silently, as he kept watching her.

"You don't betray others like humans. You know Mr.Piano, you and your kind have made me into this brave girl that I am today. You were the one who shaped me into me. Ahhh I love you so much. Ahhhh...I still remember how Mom would play piano for me every night. I guess what I'm trying to say is....I really miss listening to you. You are my favorite insturment. Kinda ironic- I don't know how to play the piano, and yet I still love it so much." She continued, making Yoongi raise an eyebrow in surprise.

I mean- who would've thought? Aphrodite didn't know how to play the piano. She seemed like the person who knew how to do everything, and yet- She didn't know how to play the piano.

"I could teach you." Before he could stop himself, the words flew out of Yoongi's mouth.

Aphrodite flinched lightly, turning around with startled eyes. "Hyung? You were here the whole time? Good afternoon." She bowed in respect, with a small smile.

"Good afternoon, Aphe."

It was silent between them for a few minutes, as they just awkwardly stared at each other, waiting for the other to say something.

"You were serious?" Aphrodite questioned. Yoongi nodded instantly, knowing what his bandmate was asking about.

"Yeah. We do have a break starting tomorrow, so if you want to, I can teach you." Aphrodite's eyes gleamed with happiness, as a big toothy smile made it's way onto her face. She looked like a 5 year old who was about to visit her playmate.

"Really?! Ah- I heard you weren't visiting your family this break, and I won't be either since I'm planning on hanging out with Seung-Hee this whole week. She actually called yesterday, and begged me to discharge her for a week, and hang out with her the whole week. Since her birthday is coming up- I decided to agree. I talked to her doctor, he said it was okay as long as she doesn't do activities that require alot of physical strength. Soooo....You don't mind if she hangs out with us right?"

Yoongi felt a small smile crawl up his face. He had gotten fond of Seung-Hee since the first time he met her. I mean- she's an irresistible child, how can you not like her?

"I don't mind at all. She can hang out with us. I can actually teach her piano as well!" He replied excitedly, his gummy smile being on display.

Aphrodite clapped her hands in delight. "Yayyy. She'll be so happy to hear this. Thank you soooo much Hyung. Seung-Hee's happiness is everything to me- and I'm really determined to meet her this time. Her birthday is in a few days too- 5 days later to be exact. So I was planning on celebrating it with her in an amusement park. I'm sure she'll love it!"