-Fan Theories-

There IS no denying how Bts's journey to the top is absolutely awe worthy. The eight members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Blossom, and Jungkook have taken over the world, expressing their talents and amazing personalities everywhere. For today, we're gonna talk about fan theories surrounding the only female member of BTS, Kim Blossom.

Theory #1
♤Blossom knows all of BigHit's secrets ♤

This theory was one of the most famous theories, and to this day still is. Fans believe that Blossom knows BH entertainetment's secrets, and thus this is the reason she has more freedom than the other members. Although, all members are granted with the same amount of freedom, ARMY have noticed that Blossom has a slight bit more. Not to mention, if the boys do something, they might end up getting in trouble- however if Blossom does the same thing, it's overlooked, and nobody really says anything.

Fans thought that this was unfair, and instantly made up theories about why she was getting special treatment. The one most popular theory was in fact this one- that BH can't say anything to Blossom, because she knows their secrets.

Theory #2
Blossom is V's Twin

There's no denying that the two members look almost identical to each other. Blossom is legit V's Female Version. This theory was famous in the kpop industry and in fact still is. Fans said that the two members are twins, and are hiding this fact, because Blossom got into bts due to V. This stirred up some problems between the ARMY and BTS- as everybody wanted to know whether this was true or not- and if it was Blossom should be kicked out of the group. Both the company and the respective artists denied it- but ARMY wanted more proof- so the artists were forced to give a DNA test. None of them matched- and their results were shown live.

Theory #3
Blossom Doesn't Sing Her Own Verses/Songs

Everytime Blossom records her parts for the songs, or her own songs, there's always another artist present with her: whether it be her own bandmembers or an artist from a different group. People are always in awe as to how she sounds similar to a certain artists when she's singing their cover. The theory, however, started when she did a cover of V's Stigma, and J-Hope's Ego for the fans. Several people thought that her voice sounded super similar to her band members, and changed the pitch of the verses a bit-and to their surprise she sounded alike. While recording her voice for the covers before posting them, members V and Jhope were there with her. ARMY began wondering....is it really Kim Blossom singing? Or does she make her band mates sing and then change the pitch to make it sound like a female? This caused chaos between K-pop stans, whom were split in half. Some said it was her own voice while others said she was making the Sope-me duo and sometimes others record her verses and then change the pitch. This case turned for worse, as soon the whole industry got involved. The case shut down as on Yoongi's birthday, he had asked several ARMY to come, and had asked Blossom to sing each cover acapella. As she did, people began realizing that it was indeed her voice, and she just had a wide range of vocals. Apologies were instantly sent, but it still doesn't stop the haters from taunting her and ARMY about it. But like the saying goes players gonna play haters gonna hate- fuck em.