♡ Aphrella: Once Upon a Glass Slipper♡

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, resided a beautiful maiden who was currently holding a bouquet.

It was a wonderful day in the Kim Kingdom. The weather was rather clear, as the streets were busy as always, filled with joyful chattering.

A gorgeous little lady walked to her house with a hint of a smile, her eyes shining with love and happiness. She bowed, and greeted everybody, as her smile was simply contagious.

"My! Eunwoo's daughter is looking rather radiant today!" A villager remarked.

"Today is Aera's birthday. I suppose the lovely bouquet is for her mother. God bless, she is such a wonderful child." Another villager replied, as they watched her helping another maiden, before leaving.

The girl was named Aphrodite, but everybody called her Aphrella.

Aphrella raced into the garden, smiling happily as she saw her mother and father waiting for her.

"Mother! Father!" She called out, as she ran towards her smiling parents.

Aphrella did come from a rather decent family. They weren't as rich as noble families, but they weren't poor either. Her father was a merchant, and therefore their family was quite financially supported.

However, Eunwoo and Aera taught their gorgeous daughter well. They taught her the value of money, and hardwork. They taught her love, and to never judge people. They taught her to treat everybody the way they treat her, and to always forgive if they deserve it.

In the breathtaking garden, there laid a picnic basket next to Aphrella's parents. Aphrella raced and sat next to her parents, giving each of them a hug.

She handed the beautiful bouquet of yellow roses to her mother, who kissed her cheek and thanked her daughter.

The family proceeded to have their picnic and enjoyed their time.

Aphrella looked up with a smile, and said, "I hope we remain happy forever....together." Her parents smiled and agreed.

....But nothing lasts forever.

In a blink of an eye, the happy atmosphere, turned into a sad one, as Aera laid there....dead.

"EOMMA! EOMMAAAAA!!!" The villagers heart broke, as they watched the beautiful and happy bundle of joy now cradling her dead mothers body, crying.

As if knowing how she feels, rain soon started to pour heavily.

Looking out of the castle's window, the king furrowed his brows looking at the unusual sight.

A faint frown painted his handsome face, as he walked closer to the window along with his two younger brothers.

"This is quite a sight....It hasn't rained at all in the Kim Kingdom for years."

"At least not this heavily. Last I checked, usually rainy weathers occur the most at the Jung Kingdom, and sometimes at the Min Kingdom."

The king nodded in agreement to his two brothers words, before turning around as somebody busted in with urgency.

"KING SEOKJIN! PRINCE NAMJOON! PRINCE TAEHYUNG!"

All three of the boys hearts dropped as two of their cousins, Jisoo and Jennie ran inside with grim looks.

"What is it, Princess Jisoo, Princess Jennie?" Namjoon inquired quietly.

"Brother dearest, Kim Aera has passed away...." Jisoo informed, as Jennie nodded with a sad look.