-20-

Aphrodite's POV

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I flinched as Hobi and Jimin gave Tae surprised expressions.

Tae held my shoulders and shook me back and forth. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOW COULD YOU GO AND FOLLOW THEM ALONE?! WE ALL KNOW THAT KAORU IS TARGETING YOU! HOW COULD YOU TRY GOING THERE ALONE?! YOU! You...." He sighed, as I looked down at the floor in guilt.

"Kim Aphrodite. You're not stupid. Neither are we. There's one reason he took Jungkook, and one reason only. To get YOU. He KNOWS you're gonna get there....and....you....Why would you go alone Aphrodite? What if....I can't imagine living without you. You're like my sister Aphrodite....You and Jimin were always there for me whenever I needed somebody....and now that you need somebody- You....Aish....Trust us Aphrodite. Trust US." Taehyung leaned in close to me, our foreheads touching.

I wrapped my arms around him, as he did the same.

"Ahem. We're here too ya know..." An awkward voice was heard, as Tae and I looked up to see Hobi and Jimin looking tired as hell.

"Ah yeah...Anyways! This would be a good time to go and get Jungkookie."

"Good point." Hobi Hyung went up front as we all sat.

TaeBae and ChimChim sat in the backseat as I ran to sit in the passenger seat up front.

Hobi started the car and sighed as his foot hit the gas pedal, and off we went, as I guided Hobi to the location.

As we were heading there, I was lost in my thoughts.

'What did I even do? I'm so sick of this....Why am I getting blamed for everything that happened between others? I'm not the actual reason of the pain they had to face...but why are people making ME the actual reason? Why do other people have to get punished? Even if I get blamed- I'm okay with that....But why does Jungkook have to suffer from problems that're between mine and Kaoru's families? Why why WHY?! Jungkook shouldn't be suffering....Taehyung shouldn't be suffering....Jimin shouldn't be suffering. It's supposed to be me....'

Unknowingly, a tear slipped out of my eyes. I looked down, and quickly wiped the tear. I didn't want them to see me crying.

Relaxing myself, I heard my phone let out a sound. Picking it up, I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a message.

'Hey Aphrodite. Good luck.'
-Jin

My eyes widened, as I saw the message. I briskly texted him back.

'What do you mean?'

Nearly a minute later, a reply came back.

'You're feeling stressed, guilty, sad, in pain....Emotionally done. You feel like screaming and crying out loud right now, don't you?'
-Jin

Reading his message, another tear slipped past, and this time I just let it fall.

'I don't know what you're talking about. I'm completely fine Hyung.'

'Don't lie to me Aphrodite. You know....My mom always talked about soulmates. I never understood what she meant. She told me that someday I'll meet a person- somebody who will instantly know what I'm feeling, somebody who I'll know what they're feeling. Even if the distance between me and my soulmate is the distance between earth and Neptune, I'd still know how they feel. I never understood, but I'm happy to say now that I completely understand. I found my soulmate....'
-Jin

A small smile painted my lips, as I saw this. Somehow- a newfound energy made its way into my body.

'I know how you're feeling because YOU are my soulmate Kim Aphrodite.'
-Jin