-17-

Aphrodite's POV

"Shhh!" He whispered as he had placed his hand on Jimin's mouth.

"No fucking way...." I whispered, as I looked back at a wide eyed Jimin and Tae.

I let out a silent chuckle of disbelief before turning my head back to what I was seeing.

Jungkook was.....

.....

......

....EATING ICE CREAM WITHOUT US!!

Jungkook kept licking his cone happily before freezing as he comically turned his head towards us. His eyes widened.

I glared at him and cracked my knuckles, "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH HOW DARE YOU!!" I ran after him. Jungkook panicked and threw the ice cream cone away. It hit a sleeping Suga straight in the face.

We all froze...well they did- I was just gaping at how handsome he looked even with ice cream on his face.

Yoongi slowly got up like a possessed bitch, licking the ice cream from his lips. He wiped the cream away from his eyes with his hand, before glaring at every single one of us.

"Which one of you fuckers was it?"

The male maknae's all gulped and looked at each other. As if compromising using only their eyes, they instantly pointed at me.

"SHE DID IT!!"

"What?!" Then I glanced at Jungkook's eyes, begging me to not tell Yoongi that he was the one who threw the ice cream.

Looking down, my eye twitched slightly in annoyance before I looked up with a sigh. "Well. Caught the criminal." I raised my hands in defense.

Yoongi let out a sigh. "I swear. You're so childish."

"Did he just-..." Jimin started, leaning back with a hand on his chest, offended.

"Well damn sis." Jungkook did the same.

"Why is it that you always get angry with us, but not her Hyung?" Taehyung questioned with a pout.

"I find it useless."

"Huh?"

"She gets turned on by whatever that comes out of my tongue technology." He smirked slightly. Jimin sent me a secret derp face as I fought back a laugh.

"Ahhh Anyways. Hyung- we should get going.... haha..." Jungkook chuckled nervously, grabbing Tae and Jimin's hands, before running away from the room.

"Aish. Little children thinking that their Hyung doesn't know that they were lying bout you being the one who threw the ice cream at my face." Yoongi shook his head.

"Ha. You sound like Jin Hyung." I smiled, before walking up to him with a wet towel in my hand. I wiped the cream off of his face briskly, before leaning back and nodding with a satisfied smile.

"You and Jimin still fighting?" My smile disappeared instantly, as I remained silent for a while.

  "Yoongi....Let's just get back to the photo shoot....yeah?" I replied uncertainly.

  Yoongi sighed, "You know you can't run away from your problems forever right?"

  "Then what do you expect me to do, huh? What would you even do if you were in my situation?"

  Yoongi shook his head, and got up. He patted my head, before walking towards the door. He stopped midway and looked back at me.

  "I'd fuck em up. But in your case, it's Park Jimin. That's our band mate...our friend. We should trust him instead. Maybe he didn't do this purposely.... you told me you named your studio AJ's wonderland. You said J stood for the first letter of your most precious friends name- I understood right away that it was Jimin after I saw you taking care of him. It's not my place to say anything at all....but maybe you should give him a chance." With that being said, he left just like that.