》Imagine 2《

When he found out his wife has little space syndrome

Min Yoongi- One of the busiest, youngest, and most successful songwriters and producers of the history.

The male's face and name were plastered in every famous site of Korea- and international sites too! He was known for not only his talents, but for his good looks too- He was practically dripping with them!

People would think he's a famous idol of some sort with how many fans he has- Though- to say, he might as well be now. Some of his recorded demos for other idols have been released to the public before- and have had people wishing he was an idol. The male had a sweet singing voice, and a contrasting deep, husky, and aggressive rapping tone- which just showed his range.

His fans- while they couldn't get enough of his talents- they also couldn't get enough of his gorgeous wife either.

Wife....it feels strange to even refer to her as that. Flashback to a few years ago- he would've never thought to marry her. Heck he never thought he'd even be in a relationship with her!

Kim Aphrodite- or should we say, Min Aphrodite. The girl was almost as beautiful as her best friend, Kim SeokJin (though nobody could beat him when it comes to beauty). Her brother, Kim Taehyung, was quite good looking himself.

Despite being a doctor- and leading a "normal" life- She was still very much in the publics eye. That was something Yoongi didn't exactly want- but had to accept. After all- think about it-

Kim SeokJin- Korea's top actor- Her best friend.

Min Yoongi- Korea's top Songwriter and producer- Her husband.

Jung Hoseok- Famous tennis player- Her best friend.

Kim Namjoon- World's youngest and most successful CEO- Her best friend.

Park Jimin- Former famous policeman, known for solving the most mysterious cases- Currently a famous dancer, singer, an active talk show host, and model- Aphrodite's childhood friend and best friend.

Kim Taehyung- A sexypor- UH- A famous saxophonist, and an active actor- Crowned the most handsome man  in the world- Aphrodite's brother.

Jeon Jungkook- Currently the most subscribed to YouTuber in the world, and a pro gamer- Aphrodite's baby.

....How could Yoongi not expect anybody to know her?- Although- he wouldn't exactly say it would even be because of them-

Min Aphrodite- One the most famous and trusted surgeons in the world- owner of Korea's most prestigious hospital- Crowned worlds most beautiful female-

Yoongi genuinely loved his wife, and she loved him back.

Their marriage was, though, an arranged one. Of course, they knew each other beforehand too- but they weren't close friends or anything.

In fact, he knew Aphrodite because of his friend, and younger brother, Jeon Jungkook, and his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung- whom was Aphrodite's brother.

They were in the same friend group, but barely had any contact with each other.

She had moved away after high school to America to finish her univeristy.