-2-

I yawned stretching hearing lots of yells and noises outside of my studio- typical since there are a lot of trainees, idols, and staff here at BigHit.

  I looked around lazily, then jolted up at a rapid speed. Glancing at the bed, I saw that he was still asleep.

  Quickly, I took this chance to go and do my daily routine. Then, I went to the BigHit cafeteria and grabbed some food, bringing it up to my studio. Walking in, I noticed he was awake and looking around with a confused gaze.

  "Anneyonghaseyo." I greeted grabbing his attention. He rapidly looked around, before stopping since I laughed.

  "Haha. Don't worry, I'm not a kidnapper. You were passed out in the hallways yesterday and I happened to pass by. You weren't waking up, so I carried you to my studio to treat you. You had a really bad fever so- I hope you're feeling better. Here! I brought you breakfast. Eat a lot!"

  He stayed quiet before giving me a smile. "Thanks. I'm Park Jimin." I nodded. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Kim Aphrodite- you can call me that or Blossom."

"Nice name. Goddess of love, huh?" Starting to eat, Jimin flashed a teasing grin in my direction, smiling at the sound of my uncontrolled giggles.

"Yeah. I don't know what my parents were thinking- but hey it's a good name. Unique, pretty- and it means that I can make everyone happy with lots and lots of love!" I exclaimed, moving my arms to emphasize it.

Jimin smiled, "It's not often that I see a person who has that much love for their name. Honestly- most of them just complain and say they could've had a better name". Letting out a hum, I nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah well- everybody has something special bout them don't they? For me for example- it's my confidence. I genuinely think I'm beautiful, talented- and a great bachelorette. Anyone would be lucky to be with me", I flipped my hair back jokingly, making Jimin laugh.

"You're really interesting. I like you!"

"Yeah, I like myself too." I winked, getting him to laugh even more.

Looking around, Jimin looked back at me. "I always wondered what this room was in the BigHit building. I nodded, and waited for him to continue. "So....it's like a bedroom and studio all in one?..."

"Mhm. I'm a trainee or well was a trainee here at BigHit. Technically- still a trainee until I debut. I live far away from my own household obviously, which is literally on the other side of Seoul, so I was given this room."

"What about the...trainee dorms?"

"I used to live there- but the girls back in the dorm did NOT like me. Cliche right?" He raised an eyebrow at that info.

"I also had a habit of getting....really into music whenever I was left alone. Making my own songs and- it really bothered the other trainees, so I requested for an empty dorm room. They didn't have any empty ones, however they did have a studio, so Hitman Bang offered me to be here and I accepted." There was a moment of silence that followed my explanation.

"And you? You're a trainee here too?"

Finishing, Jimin put the tray on the small table besides the bed before answering me. "Ahh yes. I'm a trainee here as well....and it's actually been only a week since I came so I'm still pretty new here."

Humming, I grinned. "You're from Busan, aren't you?"

"Oh....how'd you know?"

"You speak in dialect. I especially love the Busan dialect, it's so pleasant to listen to. Back when I was little, my twin and I visited Busan with our uncle, and I loved it there. I didn't wanna come back but unfortunately I had to." Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

"Wait- you have a twin? Identical?" His eyebrows raised, eyes shining in curiosity.

"Yes I do- a brother to be exact. Not....exactly. I mean it's crazy we look alike, he's literally my male version. But you can easily tell between us since he's a boy, and I'm a girl."

"How many siblings do you have?"

"I have four. 3 brothers, and one little sister." I frowned slightly as I thought of Seung-Hee, but quickly wiped it away. "What about you?"

"Ah I have only 1 brother."

And so on! We spent the morning together, getting to know each other, giggles filling the room.

"I think we'll be great friends~" I said with a British accent, making Jimin nearly choke on his saliva at how much he was laughing.

"Me too"

"I've never really...had a friend before", I smiled shyly. His eyes widened, "What? Seriously?"

"Yeah. I was a bit chubby back then- and a total nerd, but I loved myself back then and I love myself now. Not to mention- I don't come from a rich family- so obviously I'd get bullied for both of those things. Of course, I was homeschooled, so I didn't go to school until I was in 12th grade. Being the youngest person in that grade isn't a fun experience either. But I had to endure it since I was graduating anyways."

"Yah. They were definitely jealous of your beauty. You're really pretty" He complimented with a sweet yet shy smile. "I know" We shared cheerful smiles as our friendship flower bloomed from this day on.

This was how I had met Jimin. We became great friends! He became my best friend- you could say Jimin knew me better than my own twin. I even told him about- and even introduced him to Seung-Hee. They absolutely adored each other- it was soooo cute. Everytime I went to visit Seung-Hee with Jimin, she would get up immediately and cheer "JIMINIE OPPA!!" Which would always make both of chuckle, and shower her with kisses and hugs.