-10-

Aphrodite's POV

"Noona....Noona?" I heard, and felt somebody shaking me slowly. I opened my eyes slowly, letting out a tired yawn.

I got up and looked at who woke me up- and of course it was none other than Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah? Is everything okay?" I was wide awake now, as I gave Jungkook a worried look.

"Noona....I..." He stopped talking as his lips quivered and his eyes filled with tears.

I removed the blankets, getting off of my bed, going towards Jungkook. I took his hand, and lead him down to the floor, holding him.

"What's wrong, Jungkookie?"

"I....I had a nightmare..." He admitted slowly, as his tears began falling one by one.

"Aigoo...." I took his hand, and pulled him towards me, holding him in a hug.

He sniffled lightly as he held me tightly.

"There there baby. It was just a bad dream- nothing more. Don't worry, Noona's here. Noona will protect you." I placed a peck on his cheek, as he left one on my neck.

"What did you see in your nightmare, Jungkookie?"

  "I-I saw Eomma. She got into a car crash, and there was so much blood....I...." I shook my head with a small smile.

  "It's okay, Jungkookie. Dreams at this time are usually opposite, they're not true. Here- you know what I do? I look for the positive things in every dream. Even nightmares- Because every dream has something positive about it, and can be turned around to give it a positive meaning. It's why I almost never get scared when I get a nightmare- because I turn it around and think of the positive things in the said dream." I explained, as I moved my fingers lightly through his hair.

  "Ah- now that I think about it- I saw somebody casually sipping on banana milk." I stifled my laughter at his words, as Jungkook looked so serious.

  "Ah well- change that nightmare into a positive meaning. The rest of the dream is untrue- it's just a cover to hide the real meaning of the dream."

  Jungkook pouted slightly before looking at me with literal stars in the eyes. "Real meaning?"

  "Yeah! You could be getting a box of banana milk...." I leaned in closer with a mischievous smile "....For free." He gasped, as it seemed like he was struck with realization.

  "Wahh jinjja? That's so awesome." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

  "Noona, how's you interpret this dream if you had it?"

  "Ah well. I'd think my Eomma was holding flowers in her hands, smiling as she thought about my Appa. She would be going to see Appa at work, and wearing her sex- uh cutest outfit so they could play a little as well." I smirked. Ahhh his innocence isn't safe with me.

  "Play what game?"

  "Play smash me like you've never had before." I gave a mischievous smile.

  "Anyways enough about the game- She'd be going there- and then the car crash occurs....She'd be bleeding- but because of the devils month not because of the car crash. Then she'd get out of the car with a worried look- and she'd ask that person if they're okay, they'd say yes- and she'd say not for long. She'd push him on the floor and go over him, digging his skull into the ground~" I finished with a cheerful smile.

  Jungkook's mouth was opened widely. "Wahh. That's like a movie. Noona, you're so cool!"

  "Yes....Yes I am." I nodded with a proud smile.