♡ Ships Within The Group ♡

Illegal Gang ♡
♡ R&B ♡

Romantic: 89%Family: 100%Friends: 100%

Romantic: 89%
Family: 100%
Friends: 100%

  It's no secret that Kim Namjoon is absolutely whipped for Blossom and the other way around. The two are known as illegal gang because of their dimples that pop out whenever they smile. They are shipped romantically by ARMY at times, and there have been some moments between them- but in reality, they're close friends and more like a family. Blossom is easily known as the only one who RM has the most skinship with, and those two are nearly always spotted cuddling or hugging while reading a book or even simply talking. They also love to match, so they often wear matching outfits.

♡ Dec. BABIES♡
♡ The Soulmates ♡
♡ AphJin ♡ JinSom♡

 BABIES♡♡ The Soulmates ♡♡ AphJin ♡ JinSom♡

Romantic: 98%
Family: 100%
Friends: 100%

  AphJin takes second place as the most shipped idols in not only the group but in the k-pop industry too. The two are extremely close, and call each other soulmates. Aphrodite is a HUGE Jin fan, and absolutely loves his voice. She loves it so much that she makes him sing her to sleep every night. Although the two are in reality like family, they are almost always shipped romantically. Though to say, there has been romantic moments between these two before. Aphrodite is always seen encouraging Jin, and the other way around. The two are really close, and hold a deep love for each other. Their relationship with each other is so precious that even netizens and antis have expressed their want to see them in a relationship one day. Being the visual goals they both are, many people wanted them to act in a movie or a drama together. Although, Aphrodite refused to act in a drama as she wanted to focus on her music career more and might think about acting later. The fans wishes were somewhat accepted, as in the BTS universe game, and in the storyline, Aphrodite is indeed the romantic interest of Jin. The two do have alot of skinships, and aren't afraid to show their love and support for each other anywhere, anytime.