-14-

Aphrodite's POV

"Dashi run runnnnnn!!" SeokJin yelled out before giving a battle cry, as he started running in slow motion with bags in his hand.

I got off the train after him, and giggled as I saw the weirded out looks we got from bystanders.

I'll admit- we're big time crack heads- But it's boring being normal and strict. Life is about living it the way you want- so be crazy all you want cuz you only live once.

"YOLOOOOO!!" I screamed as I ran next to him.

We both shared a laugh, before I got a worried look.

"Ah Jin. We should really be heading towards the dorms now."

"...You don't wanna visit Seung-Hee?" I let out a sigh.

"Of course I do, Jin....But I'm really worried about the boys....especially Jimin." My heart dropped as I thought about Jimin being sick. Tears filled my eyes slightly, and I quickly blinked them away before they could even dare to fall.

"Aigoo my princess. It's okay, don't worry. I'm sure the boys are all fine." I let out a hum, feeling somewhat comforted by Jin's words alone.

"Well then I won't force you. Let's go to the dorms." He changed paths, and off we were to the dorms.

In a blink of an eye, we had arrived.

I rushed inside and quickly went up the stairs, rushing towards our dorm room.

Knocking the door, I waited impatiently for somebody to open the door.

The door opened. Putting down the bags, I attacked him with a hug.

"N-Noona...." A sniffle was heard, as two strong arms hugged me back tightly.

"Baby boy~ Noona missed you sooooo much!" I moved away and pecked him all over the face.

"Noona. Where were you? I....I was so scared...."

"Don't be scared Sweetie. I'm so proud of you! You've been such a brave boy." I patted his head, walking in, grabbing the bags on the way.

"Oh? Aphrodite-ah." I put the bags on the counter, and jumped on Taehyung.

"MY MAIN HOEEEEEE!!"

"OMG YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH I MISSED YOU!" He picked me up, twirling me around.

"Is it just me....or have you lost some ass?" Taehyung slapped my butt, as I glared at him.

"Yah why's everybody saying that I don't have an ass?!" I turned towards Jungkook.

"Yah Jungkook. Who has more of an ass? Me or Tae?"

"I....I don't know Noona....I want to say that you do....but....You know what Hyung? Noona will grow big one day." He patted my back.

"Awww my baby you're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks, getting him to give me his infamous bunny smile.

"Ah Taehyung-ah. How're you feeling?"

"Hmm?"

"Ah you were all sick. Heard you felt the worst. How're you feeling now?"

"I'm fine....thanks. Who told you though?" I pointed towards Jungkook, which made Taehyung nod in realization.

"I knew he was too dumb to know which medicine to give us." Jungkook pouted at Taehyung's words.

I leaned in closer with a smirk. "People who're that mean are JeonSexual. They only annoy those who they know are TaeSexual."

Jungkook gasped. "So Taehyung Hyung is the one I should like Noona?"