Celebrities Aphrodite Doesn't/Didn't Get Along With

When we think about Kim Blossom, exactly what do we think of? Of course we think of a perfect mixture of sugar, spice, and everything nice. Kim Blossom is known to be Korea's Sweetheart, and has been recognized for her politeness and kindness much like her bandmate Kim Seokjin. You'd think that Kim Blossom doesn't hate anybody, and that's where you're wrong. There are many celebrities that Kim Blossom dislikes. A variety of them used to be in bad terms with Blossom, but now get along very well. Let us introduce some celebrities she didn't or doesn't get along with.

1. RV's Irene

  This may come off as a shocking fact, but Red Velvet's Irene and Bangtan Sonyeondan's Blossom didn't get along at first

  This may come off as a shocking fact, but Red Velvet's Irene and Bangtan Sonyeondan's Blossom didn't get along at first. It's a lesser known fact, however both idols have confirmed it in interviews before. It is truly shocking as they both are inseparable now, and even call each other soulmates. So what was the reason of their mutual dislike towards each other at first? That remains unknown as none of them have answered that question. Although, both ARMY and Reveluvs have been theorizing about it- and the two main fan theories are that it had to do something with Bts' Jin, or Blackpink's Jisoo.

Past is in the past, the two are currently the greatest of friends, and we stan both of the queens.

2. IU

  Number 2 on this list is none other than another one of Blossom's best friends, IU

  Number 2 on this list is none other than another one of Blossom's best friends, IU. These two were more or less expected to be enemies by fans- as both of them rival when it comes to talent, skills, etc. It was no secret that the two were somewhat distasteful towards each other when seen in award shows and such. Fans roared up when BTS Jungkook revealed that IU was one of his female ideal types other than his own bandmate Blossom. Many fans speculated that it could've been because of this that both of them held dislike towards each other. People also began rumors about BTS Suga and BTS Jungkook dating IU- which were shut down quickly. Many people believed that Blossom could've hated IU because of her being shipped with Suga. But that....is far from the truth.