22~

It was such a beautiful day!

  Sunny, but not too hot- It was such a nice weather, nearly everybody was out! Children were playing, teens were either working out or hanging out, elders caught up with each other- It was simply a fun and happy day.

  Then there was Jungkook....Who looked like he hadn't slept in decades, with eye bags under his eyes, and messy hair and clothes.

  "Hyung...." He whispered, absolutely tired.

  "Jungkook it's such a beautiful day! Get up, don't be so lazy!" Aphrodite scolded him, as Yoongi shot her a look.

  "So mean- I have had about enough!" Jungkook got up, as Yoongi followed slowly.

  "YAH HOW DARE YOU?! IM RAISING YOUR FUCKING ASS AND YOU DARE SAY THAT?! Am I....Am I doing anything wrong?! Yah Min Yoongi say something to our child, he's stressing me out." Yoongi sighed, as this time the emotional Aphrodite sat down in his place.

  "....I thought I was Yours and Jin Hyung's child?"

  ".....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" Jungkook panicked as Aphrodite burst out into tears.

  "NO NOONA IM SORRY!! MY DADDY WILL BE WHOEVER YOU WANT!!"

  "AND YET YOU CHOSE TAE?!"

  Jungkook hugged Aphrodite and patted her back until she finished crying, with a pout present on her face.

  "Get your lazy ass up. We need to go shoot our music video." She grabbed Jungkook's hand, and off they went with a silent Yoongi following them.

  ~Timeskip~

  "Yah Kim Aphrodite." Taehyung said as he put his arms on his hips.

  "Kim Taehyung." She nodded in greeting.

  "Yah what's wrong with you today?!"

  "No Hyung- What have you done?" Jungkook whisper yelled out as a stylist Noona was fixing him up.

  "Go away Taehyung. I don't have the energy to even answer you anymore." Aphrodite groaned, as she laid on the couch.

  Taehyung snapped his fingers with a small smile. "Now I see what's going on....here..." He took out dark chocolate from his pocket and handed it to her.

  Aphrodite got up with a huge smile, and jump hugged him. "TAETAE YOU'RE THE BEST!! THANK YOU!" She opened it and ate it quickly, before pouting.

Aphrodite's POV

  "Yah I'm so tired though."

  Taehyung smiled and patted his lap. "Here you can put your head here. You and I are finished getting ready anyways so it'll be a while until it's our turn to film." I nodded and was about to put my head on his lap, before I stopped.

 Taehyung gave me a look before following my gaze- There stood an upset Jimin, looking at the both of us, seemingly lost in thought.

  "Why's he staring like that?" I whispered to Taehyung.

  He sighed, before looking at me with a straight face. "I think I know what this is about...."

  "What-?" Before I could finish, he just got up and left, shaking his head. 

  Looking back and forth between Jimin and Tae, I sighed before getting up, and excusing myself to the restroom. Walking in, I closed the door, before walking to the sink counter.

 The female restroom was pretty much a normal restroom with several stalls and a sink counter with several sinks available for use- ya know the normal bathrooms you'd see in public.