-19-

Aphrodite's POV

  "YAH! Yah easy on the hands!! Yah you fucker! I swear I'll go Min Yoongi on y'all!" I screamed as I was dragged to the interrogation room.

  I got in and was motioned to sit down on a chair, where another detective sat before me, a desk between us. Sighing, I complied and sat down with my back leaning down on the chair.

  "Name?" He questioned with his soft voice as he held a pen in his hands.

  "Pfft I'd tell you....but I really can't take you seriously with your voice and height, Mr.Chipmunk."

  He let out a sigh, as the rest of the police officers present burst out laughing.

  "Ha! She called you a chipmunk!"

  "That was a good one- but you should've called him a dwarf instead."

  I shook my head. "Hush hush little hoes. He's still cuter than all of you combined regardless of his height and soothing voice. You're really hot- and you have a bootayyyy like damn boii yass- I mean...You're not as hot as my universe Jiminie, and you don't have thighs like Namjoonie....And you don't really have the world wide sculpted face like Jinnie's, no muscles like Jungkookie either- and you don't have that smexy look like my TaeBae...hmm....Not as charming as my Hobi, and not as attractive as Yoongs....but you'll do! You're still very attractive- it's just impossible to reach their level." I ranted before stopping with a smile.

Mr.Chipmunk Officer just shook his head. "Name?"

  "Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. But you can just call me Picasso." I answered with a serious face.

"That's a long name...Isn't that a guys name though?...."

  "Oh so now you're judging my name?

  "N-no. I....ahem age?"

  "None of ya business."

  "Well damn." He muttered.

  "Anyways....Why were you driving knowing that you're underage, which therefore means you don't have a license?"

  I let out a sigh. "My friend is in danger. I had to go help him."

  "You?" The Officer who had handcuffed me called out from behind me with a scoff.

  "What can a little girl like you even do?!"

  "Well. This little girl can definitely take your place as a police officer, you unattractive hoe."

  "WHY YOU!"

  "Hush bitch. I don't waste my oxyJIN on unimportant people like you." I retorted with a sassy look. He opened his mouth to say something.

  Mr.Chipmunk gave the guy a glare, which made him shut up immediately.

  "Whatever your reason may be, you're charged with 500,000 won as a punishment....oh and give me the phone number of whomever your guardian is." He told me with an 'I'm not fucking kidding anymore' look.

  "Ugh Fine. XXX-XXX-XXXX." I told him, making him nod as he wrote the number down.

  Pouting, I took out my cheque book with a sigh. "Never thought I'd use you again..."

  But then again desperate times call for shit like this.

  You must be wondering- if I already have so much wealth- why do I never use it? Simply because it's not MINE. It's my grandparents' wealth not my own. It'd be wrong of me to use it. I only use it when I'm in need of it. Of course I'll pay that money back ASAP after I get my paycheck as an idol.