APHKOOK MOMENTS

EatJin

  In an eatjin live video, it was revealed that Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, and Aphrodite were having snacks together, waiting for food to arrive at Jin's room. Jungkook got up, saying he needed to use the restroom. Meanwhile, Jimin read some of the fans comments.

"Ah Aphe. A fan challenged you to make Jungkook flustered." Jimin stated with a chuckle.

"Wahh that's an easy challenge!" Aphe said while chewing her chocolate.

"How're you gonna do that?" Jin questioned.

"I'm gonna have to use his weakness against him~" She smirked mischievously.

Poor innocent Jungkook came back, unaware of anything.

"Jungkook-ah. Come sit here." She patted her lap. Jungkook obeyed and sat down on her lap, as Aphe's arms wrapped around him.

They continued on talking, while Aphe suddenly bit Jungkook's earlobe, making him shocked.

A chocolate cookie was halfway in his mouth. Leaning in, Aphe bit the other half, before moving away and winking at him.

"Thanks Op-pa~" That made Jungkook instantly give her a whipped asf look, as he gazed at her dreamy with a wide open mouth.

Moving her mouth towards his ear, she whispered to him, "Might wanna close you mouth babyboy, you're tempting Noona a bit too much~ Close it now or else Tae's tongue won't be the only thing entering your mouth anymore."

Jungkook closed his mouth with wide eyes, as his face turned a bright red, and he was looking at the floor shyly at the mention of Taehyungie.

Comments began to flood, and soon #AphKook #BKook trended worldwide for a long time- in fact fans are still not over it.

Sasaeng

During their MMA performance, something that Aphrodite could never forget had occurred.

Aphrodite was infact very ill, and was even told not to perform, but she still insisted on doing so.

Because of feeling so weak, she felt the need to refresh herself and left to the bathroom to splash some water on her face and fix herself up a bit.

"Where are you going Aphe?" Namjoon questioned, seeing his gorgeous teammate walking towards the door.

"I need to use the restroom." The boys nodded, and went back to doing their own thing....All with the exception of one member- Jeon Jeongguk.

He couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows as he noticed a non familiar..perhaps a new staff member walking in the same direction as Aphe did. Feeling suddenly uncomfortable with the thought he had left the room as well to follow her.

Aphrodite who was feeling very weak and dizzy managed to make it to the bathroom, before she noticed something. A certain someone was following her with a creepy look.

Gulping, she began walking a bit faster, as the man matched her speed, and soon full blown ran away with the guy following her.

The strange man caught up to her and kicked her in the stomach, causing her to double over and groan in pain. The man grinned as he pinned her to a wall.