Kuroo

Character: Kuroo Tetsurou
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluffy☁️
Story Name: I'd love to
*Continuation of my Kenma** story*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

It has been a couple of months since I found out Kenma was cheating on me with the orange-haired boy whose name I learned was Hinata. And during those couple of months, Kuroo had been by my side ready to cheer me up. Honestly, he treats me better than Kenma and we're not even dating yet. He kept to his promise of being my shoulder to cry on as well as being my rock. In all honesty, he helped me get over Kenma and he's taken over my heart. I realized that I felt the same way about him so I went ahead and asked him to meet me at the park. He of course agreed which in turn made me smile.

Now here I was waiting for him to arrive since I had gotten there earlier than expected. Humming a small tune I looked around with a small smile on my face until I saw something, or better yet someone I didn't want to see for quite some time, Kenma. And he looked heartbroken. Just as he reached where I was seated he looked me straight into my eye. "I'm sorry" was the first thing he said to me in months. Before I could reply he spoke up again, "I'm sorry I ever cheated on you. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate, love, and care for you the way you deserved. And..." I raised an eyebrow before panicking when I saw tears coming down his face, "What the- Kenma what happened?" I asked a bit rushed.

He attempted to calm down and through a bunch of stutters explained why he was crying, "T-the g-guy I cheated o-on y-you with c-cheated on m-me with his best f-friend. P-please t-take me b-back I n-need you" I stared at him before scoffing. "You broke my heart Kenma. Straight up cheated on me and now you're asking me to take you back after you got your heartbroken. You must think I'm some fragile little thing that has a soft spot for you but let's get something straight I have never once cried or thought about you since the day after I found out you cheated on me. I have found someone who cares and appreciates me. And I love them even if I haven't told them yet." He stared at me for a moment before frowning and grabbing me and connecting our lips.

I tried to push him off but I couldn't, guess all that time in volleyball paid off, I continued to try and push him off tears forming in the corner of my eyes out of stress. He put his hand on my jaw in an attempt to try and get my mouth open but before he could I have pulled away from him and hugged into someone's chest. I immediately recognized the smell and knew it was Kuroo so I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face into his chest. I could tell that Kuroo and Kenma were fighting but I blocked it out not wanting to hear any of it. About three minutes passed before I felt Kuroo hand against my head an indication that Kenma was gonna and I could get my head off his chest.

I looked up at him and he sighed before wiping away my tears. "I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier chibi-chan" I looked up at him before shaking my head, "Y-you got here j-just on time" he sighed before tucking a bit off hair being my ear and rested his hands on my cheek. "Before all that happened chibi-chan, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I blushed before looking down at my hands. "W-well um I guess, the thing is" He chuckled a bit before making me look up at him, "Come on chibi-chan no need to be nervous" I inhaled a deep breath before speaking, "I um a-actually wanted to say I-i accept y-your feeling and I-i like you too"

He stood staring at me with wide eyes before he picked me up and spun me around making me giggle in response. He set me down before gently grabbing my face and caressing it with his thumb, "Would you like to be my boyfriend chibi-chan?" He whispered out. I smiled before replying, "I'd love to" he smiled brighter before bringing me into a soft kiss full of love and warmth.

'I think I found my prince charming after so long and I'm glad it was you Kuroo'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes