Tsukishima

Character: Tsukishima Kei
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Tolerable shorty
Request: Teddybeargram
The reader is anti-social and super quiet
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

I was sitting in the back of the class listening to the teacher go on and on about a book, I wasn't interested so I spaced out looking out the window. Then there was a knock on the door. It opened up and there stood Takeda-sensei and the 3rd year manager of the volleyball team, whose name I believed was Kiyoko.

"Oh Takeda-sensei, how may I help you?" My teacher asked. He cleared his throat and spoke up, "I was wondering if I could talk to a student whose name is..." he looked down at the paper in his hand, "(L/n) (M/n)" as soon as he said that I couldn't help but start internally freaking out. My teacher smiled before turning towards my direction, her doing that made everyone look at me. In all honesty, I just wanted the earth to swallow me at this point.

"Mr.(L/n), please head on outside so these two people could talk to you" I got up and followed them outside of my classroom. Once outside they both looked down at me since I was way shorter than them. Takeda-sensei cleared his throat, "it's come to our attention that you haven't joined any clubs, being a first-year and all, and we were wondering how you would feel about joining the volleyball club as a manager. Kiyoko here would show you everything you need to do if you decide to join." I stare at him wide-eyed about to flat out reject them but I saw the desperate looks on their faces and I just knew that they have been looking for a manager for a while.

"I-i um-um w-well you see I'm not sure if I could join just yet" I whisper out. "That's fine, how about you show up after school for our practice and you can see how you like it." I nodded my head and they smiled and let me give back to class.

*Time skip to after school*

There were like 4 times where I almost turned around and ran back to my house but I took a breath and continued my way towards the gym. Once I was there I knocked on the door before going inside.

All eyes were on me and Kiyoko was quick to come to my side with a small smile. I look at her before smiling back awkwardly. She put her hand on my shoulder before speaking to the team, "This is (L/n) (M/n) and he is a potential candidate for a future manager, so be nice" everyone nodded and looked sort of excited before they came over and introduced themselves.

"Hey shorty names Tsukishima Kei," he said with a smirk on his face. With that, they all went back to practice and I was watching them. In all honesty, I knew a lot about volleyball because I used to play before I got bullied by my teammates. But I just decided to stay here and watch them. They weren't all that bad I watched with what most people would call hawk eyes. I ended up choosing to be their manager but I knew this job came with a lot of responsibilities.

*time skip*

It's been about 4 months since I became manager and in all honesty, I'm still as anti-social and quiet as before except now I have friends and maybe even a crush. I knew I shouldn't have a crush on Tsukishima seeing as though the only thing this man lives for is to make fun of me for my height.

I let out a huff as I attempted to put so many things away in the storage room but came to the realization that where I had to put them was too high for me. I pout and flinched when I heard a chuckle behind him. I turn around and see Tsukishima smirking at me.

"Here let me help you shorty" he stands behind me and puts it up on the shelf. Even after he puts it away he continues to stand behind me. I'm silently freaking out but he simply laid his hands on my hips before turning me around.

"You wanna know something shorty?" I nod my head slightly. He leaned down to my ear before whispering, "I like you, shorty" I gasp and stare at him in shock before moving my gaze down to the floor. "I-i um-um like you too, Tsukishima" his finger comes underneath my chin making me lift my head. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Just so you know you're the only shorty that I tolerate" he smirks down at me making a slight smile at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes