Atusmu x Kunimi

Character: Miya Atsumu and Kunimi Akira
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Our baby
Request: rintaroQ1
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Third pov)

It was a normal night at (M/n)'s house. Currently, Atsumu and Kunimi were helping each other with homework. The only reason that they didn't ask (M/n) for help was that they could tell he was exhausted from school.

They looked over at their lover before snickering slightly at the sight of their lover looking like he was going to fall asleep at any moment. They watched as their boyfriend's heads bobbed in every direction, and every time he blinked it seems like he got lazy halfway and gave up blinking.

Atsumu and Kunimi looked at each other before picking up their school work. They knew they didn't have to worry about it since it was Friday night. Quickly changing into more comfortable clothes they laid down with (M/n) laying between them.

"Love" Atsumu whispered. (M/n) hummed to show he was listening, "Could you possibly sing for Kunimi and me?" Atsumu asked. Kunimi nodded his head indicating he also wanted that to happen. (M/n) sighed before nodding his head, he laid his head on Kunimi chest before beginning to sing.

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

Oh Hannah
Tell me something nice
Like flowers and blue skies
Oh Hannah
I will follow you home
Although my lips are blu-

And just like that, the voice of (M/n) had rocked Kunimi and Atsumu to sleep. (M/n) smiled gently before pecking their lips softly and going to sleep himself.

Just before Kunimi and Atsumu had fallen asleep the same thought went through the mind, 'that's our baby'.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry if it's short but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Um I love you my sweet potatoes