Kenma

Character: Kenma Kozume
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm really glad I have you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"(M/n)?" I heard the voice of my antisocial boyfriend say. "Yes, pudding?" I said not looking up from my phone. His feet suddenly appeared in front of me making me realize that he was standing in front of me. I brought my head up from my phone and looked at him. I smiled softly as he looked down at the ground blushing lightly. I place my hands on his waist before I pulled him closer to me, "What's wrong, pudding?" He let out a shaky breath before he spoke up, "Um, I may or may not have told my subscribers that I have a boyfriend and not they are demanding a boyfriend tag." I stared at him in surprise before pulling him closer to me, "Are you sure, baby? I mean I would love to do a boyfriend tag with you, but only if you're comfortable with it."

He smiled a bit, "That's why I was asking. I wanted to do it for a while and I didn't know how to bring it up. I guess my subscribers finally pushed me to ask." I smiled before I stood up and pulled him into a short kiss. I pulled away and placed my forehead against his, "When do you want to do it, pudding?" He stayed quiet for a moment, "Um, I think Saturday is good. We could go live so I don't have to edit anything." I chuckled a bit at his laziness before nodding my head in agreement. "Okay, Saturday it is" he said, smiling a bit.

*time skip to Saturday*

I was in the kitchen grabbing some snacks and drinks for the live. I brought the things upstairs to Kenma's gaming/office room. I smiled a bit when I saw Kenma setting up everything. I set everything down on the table before sitting down on one of his many chairs. He turned around and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded my head and he stared at the live. He sat down next to me and handed me a phone, "You can see the chat here. Answer any questions that interest you." I nodded and looked down at the phone seeing the chat going crazy. Calling me things like handsome and hot made me smile. "Alright, guys meet my boyfriend, (M/n). We have been together for seven years." He said in his soft voice. I looked at the comments and read one I felt like answering, "We started dating in my second year of high school and Kenma's first."

We continued answering questions until I saw one that I wanted to answer, "[Random Username] ask what was the reason as to why I wanted to date Kenma." I grabbed Kenma's hand and gently squeezed it before answering, "The main reason as to why Kenma had caught my eye was because he was the best friend of my cousin. Kenma was extremely anti-social in high school but he wanted to make my cousin happy so he played volleyball with him even though he hates moving, running, and sweating. I guess I just found that admirable. One day I went to see my cousin's practice because I was bored at home. When I got there I was looking around the gym for my cousin but instead caught sight of this pudding-haired and cat-eyed boy and almost immediately fell in love. So as my cousin would say it was love at first sight. After what felt like tears of asking him to go on an arcade date with me he finally agreed. After a couple more dates I asked him to be my boyfriend and boom here we are now." I said as I smiled softly at Kenma.

He had small tears in his eyes which led to me gently wiping them away. Through his tears, he said goodbye to his subscribers and ended the live before he climbed onto my lap and cuddled into me. "You okay there, pudding?" He nodded his head, "It's just I'm really glad I have you by my side. I love you so much." I was a little surprised at the sudden affection but smiled anyway and replied, "I love you too, pudding. And I'm glad I have you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.