Asahi

Character: Asahi Azumane
Type: Slight angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Just glad you're okay
*Mafia AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Asahi pov)

I walked back and forth in front of the bench as all eyes were on me. I continued to look at my phone waiting for any kind of massage from my lover. "Asahi stop walking around so much you're going to cause us to stress with you" I heard Sugawara say. I stared at him for a moment before I sat down on the bench and buried my face in my hand, I genuinely felt like crying. Three days ago I had received what felt like the worse news ever. My lover a mafia group leader had gotten injured during a mission and told me not to go and see him because that would be too dangerous.

I had attempted to get in contact with him for the last three days and only today had someone finally answered his phone but it was only his right-hand man, Jack. He had informed me that when he went to check on (M/n) he was no longer laying in bed. They searched all over the base but they had no luck in finding him. Jack told me not to worry and that they'll be sure to find him and to tell me once they did. I told him thanks and hung up but I couldn't shake off the feeling of worry for the rest of the day. That brings me to now, Jack had texted me right before practice started and he told me that they still had no luck finding my lover. I felt a hand on my back before I heard someone speak up, "Asahi what's up with you? You look like you've gone through hell and back" I heard the voice of Daichi say pulling me out of my thoughts.

I picked my head up from my hands before looking at him, "I don't know." He looked a bit surprised at my answer before he spoke up, "What happened?" I sighed a bit before I started fiddling with my fingers, "My um lover he is part of umm a mafia group, and well he got injured three days ago and he wouldn't let me see him. Today one's off his men contacted me and told me he's missing and they can't find him. Honestly, I'm scared that something might've happened to him" they looked at me in pure surprise. I felt someone rub my back to comfort me. I looked at the person and saw that it was Kiyoko, I smiled a bit before looking down at the ground.

They had all attempted to cheer me up, I smiled at them but the bad feeling that I had residing in my gut still hasn't gone away. "Don't worry Asahi. I don't know your lover but-" Daichi was cut off by the gym door opening. "BABY BEAR" My head immediately snapped over to the voice before I ran over to the person. I wrapped my arms around him before I felt him grab my face and kiss my lips. I blushed bright red as I came to the realization that the entire team was watching us. I stood up straight and grabbed my lover's hand and then looked at the team. "Umm guys meet my lover, (M/n). (M/n) meet my team" He smiled a bit before waving at them.

*time skip*

"Wait wait wait so you're telling us that you ran away from your base because your right-hand man Jack went out to get a nurse that would draw out some blood" (M/n) laughed a bit but nodded his head, "I hate needles." They all gave him a deadpanned look before walking away. "Guess shrimpy has a weakness," Tsukishima said as he walked away to which (M/n) pulled out a knife on him but I held him back. "I'm 5'5 you gigantic string bean bitch" he yelled before he turned towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist before nuzzling into my chest. "I like your chest," he said as he groped it a bit, making me blush bright red.

He placed his chin on my chest before he spoke up in a whisper, "I'm sorry if I had you worried my baby bear." I shook my head, "It's okay I'm just glad that you're okay" he nodded his head a bit. "I love you baby bear. I'll be sure to be more careful" "I love you too and thank you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Yamaguchi Tadashi (Fantasy AU)