Ennoshita

Character: Ennoshita Chikara
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You give me the best cuddles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sniffed a bit as I wiped my nose with a tissue. I let out a groan before I laid back down on my bed. It was Thursday and I had unfortunately caught a cold and now I was left bedridden. I had attempted to sleep but my stuffy nose wasn't allowing me. I let out another groan this time out of boredom. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed my boyfriend knowing that currently he was in practice. "Babe?" I heard my boyfriend say in a questioning tone. "Hi" I replied, my voice cracking a bit from not being used the whole day. I could see him frown before he spoke up, "Baby are you feeling okay? Also, why didn't you show up to school?" I coughed a bit before replying, "I got sick and my mom told me to stay home."

"Do you want me to come over-" he got cut off by Nishinoya who stole his phone and ran off with it. "HI (M/N)!!" He yelled into the microphone. I giggled a bit before speaking, "HI HEIGHT BUDDY." He chuckled and began telling me about his day he got cut short by my boyfriend who found him and almost beat his ass. "Sorry about that baby," he said as he looked into the camera. "It's okay darling but what were you asking before Nishinoya stole your phone?" I asked. He cleared his throat before spoke up, "I wanted to know if you want me to come over later and take care of you?" My eyes immediately brightened as I nodded my head rapidly, "Please." He chuckled a bit, "Okay, I'll see you after practice."

*time skip*

It was an hour later when I heard the front door get opened by my mother. Soon footsteps I recognized as Ennoshita's came towards my bedroom. I pretended to be asleep as he walked quietly walked into my bedroom. "Baby?" He whispered. When I didn't reply he walked over to me before gently caressing my face. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. I could hear him shuffling around my room before he sat down on the floor in front of me. He began to caress my face before he spoke up in a whisper, "(M/n), baby, I'm sorry I had no idea you were sick. I should've stayed with you and nursed you back to health. I love you so much baby and seeing you like this breaks my heart. I can tell you didn't sleep a lot so I'll be quiet and let you sleep." He went quiet and laid on my bed.

I smiled a bit before I gently played with his hair, "I love you too." His head snapped up and he stared at me in surprise. I giggled a bit before I gently caressed his face with my thumb, "You're amazing Ennoshita. I love you so much." I moved over and pulled him onto my bed and cuddled into his chest. He sighed before pulling me closer to him, "We shouldn't be cuddling since you're so sick." I shrugged, "You give me the best cuddles and I know they'll make me feel better." He sighed and cuddled me. "I love you darling" he whispered again. "I love you too" I whispered back before we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Daichi Sawamura (Age Regression)