Asahi

Character: Asahi Azumane
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: S-sorry
*Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

We were in the middle of practice when I suddenly collapsed to the floor. I knew that my heat was coming soon but I had no idea that it would come in the middle of practice. Since this morning I've been like I had a fever. I thought I was just getting sick and that the hot weather was getting to me. But I was so so wrong because now I'm laying on the ground in a fetus position holding onto my stomach. After all, the heat is unbearable. Suddenly, I fell to arms wrapped around me before the hand was placed on my cheek making me look up at the person who is holding me. Opening my eyes I see my mate, Asahi, staring at me with worry written all over his face. "Are you okay?" I shook my head before whimpering a bit.

His eyes widen before he picked me up bridal style and looked up at the rest of the team, "Guys I'm going to take him to the nurses' office to see if it has any suppressants if we don't come back just leave our stuff outside of the gym I'll pick it up later." He began running towards the nurses' office but I could tell that he was slowly internally freaking out because my pheromones were affecting him. "S-shit (M/n) I don't want to hurt you but you smell so damn good" I laid a hand on his cheek before smiling softly, "It's okay Asahi, I know you would never hurt me and I'm still conscious enough to tell you that I give you my consent so please help me cause it's starting to hurt" he stared at me with worry before I gave him a small smile which he took with as an okay.

Asahi entered one of the bathrooms before he sat me down on the sink counter and placed his hands on my knees. He began rubbing my thighs slowly before leaning and beginning to make out with me. I moan and whined into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away before he began kissing down my neck. He sucked and kissed my neck making me moan and shiver in response. He pulled away and pulled my shirt off. He continued sucking down my chest before licking my nipple. My hand grabbed onto his hair for support as he licked, sucked, and bit my nipples as his left hand slipped into my pants and underwear before he slipped his thumb over my slit. I whined as he pulled away and chuckled darkly and spoke up, "Shh baby it's okay I'll help you"

He picked me up and set me down on the ground before turning me around. He grabbed my chin before making me look at myself in the mirror, "Look at yourself while I fuck you, okay?" "Y-yes sir" He removed his hand from my chin before he pulled down my pants and underwear making me shudder from the cold air hitting my cock. He brought his right hand to my hole before plugging a finger into my already slicked up hole making me moan loudly. He began to finger me until he had at least four fingers stretching me out and I was left a moaning drooling mess.

He pulled his fingers out before he pecked my shoulder blade and asked in a worried voice, "You ready baby?" I nodded my head and he took that as an okay and began inserting his cock into me making me moan loudly. He gripped my hips before beginning to slowly pull out until his tip was the only thing inside. We made eye contact through the mirror before he rammed into me making me let out a strangled gasp and my eyes roll to the back of my head. He began to harshly thrust into me leaving me to moan louder. He gripped my chin before making me look at myself and continuing to thrust into me with no mercy.

"Shit baby can I mark you?" My eyes widen before I nodded my head, "Please alpha mark me. Please please make me yours" he nodded his head before leaning down towards my scent gland. He licked it a bit as he continued thrusting into me making me shiver in delight and pleasure. He sucked on it a bit before sinking his teeth into me effectively marking me as his omega. I shivered before I release all over my stomach and the sink. He continued thrusting overstimulating me, "Baby hold on a bit longer. I'm almost there" I nodded my head and he continued thrusting before he pulled out and came all over my back. He caught me before I collapsed from exhaustion. He sighed a bit before he began to clean me up.

He dressed himself and me up before he picked me up bridal style. "S-sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you are do it so hard." I giggled softly before putting my hand on his cheek, "It's okay Asahi. I liked it" I blushed a bit "a-and you marked me as yours now so I'm happy" he blushed brightly before he sighed and pecked my forehead. "Alright let's get you home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.