Goshiki

Character: Goshiki Tsutomu
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Glad to be more
*Please be aware I will be changing some of the lyrics*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was on my way to the Shiratorizawa gym since my older brother Satori told me that something happened to my best friend Goshiki. Arriving at the gym I slammed the door open only to see that there was no one but Goshiki in the gym. I furrowed my eyebrows before walking over to him. I stood in front of him before I looked him up and down to make sure he was okay. When I saw he was okay my eyebrows furrowed more and I looked up at him before tilting my head and speaking, "Satori told me you got hurt but you look fine."

I watched as he took a deep breath in before speaking, "(M/n) I-I have something I w-want to tell you" I tilt my head once again before grabbing his hand and speaking, "Goshiki you can tell me absolutely anything. I'm your best friend and you're mine so anything you have to say I'll listen too." He nodded his head before walking over to a speaker, which I just noticed, and clicking play on his phone. He walked back over to me before singing along with the song.

"(M/n), Darling, You're my best friend"

I smiled and said, "You're my best friend too, Goshiki"

"But there's a few things that you don't know of"

My eyebrows furrowed but I didn't say anything

"Why I borrow your hoodies so often"

I raised an eyebrow, "I just thought you got cold easily?"

"I'm using your shirt as a pillow case"

"Um okay, you do know you can call me anytime to cuddle, right?" He grabbed my hands before continuing to sing

"I wanna ruin or friendship. We should be lovers instead"

My eyes widened as he laid a hand on my cheek.

"I don't know how to say this, 'cause you're my dearest friend"

I stared at him wide-eyed before I grabbed his face and pulled him down into a kiss. Pulling apart from him before he had any time to react I smiled before speaking, "I wanna be more than a friend to Tomu. I thought you might not feel the same but I'm glad you confessed first" he blushed and looked like he was going to blow a fuse but I was quick to kiss him once again until I heard cheering come from all around us. I broke the kiss once again and caught sight of the entire team cheering and congratulating us on our new relationship.

My older brother walked up to us but before he could say anything I punched him in the stomach, "Ack (M/n)-chan~ what was that for?" Satori said groaning as he fell to the ground. "It's what you get for making me worry about Tomu to the point where I had to do the thing I hate, running." He pouted before he was picked up like a sack of potatoes by Ushijima. He spoke up, "I shall take Tendou with me and the rest of the team will also leave to give you some time alone. Congratulations on your relationship" with that everyone left but Goshiki and me.

I turned around and hugged Goshiki by the waist before smiling brightly at him. He blushed once again and I leaned up in my tippy toes before I pressed another kiss on his lips. We began to make out, the kiss was full of love and it was soft with lots of passion. "I love you (M/n)" "I love you more Tomu"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.