Osamu

Character: Miya Osamu
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Best Dad
Request: ShyWolfCrescent
⚠️Parent AU⚠️
The adopted daughter is called Akira
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

I let out a groan as I was woken up by our baby girl Akira. I stood up and walked towards the room she was in. Gently picking her up I rock her in my arms. After her cries quieted down a bit I make my way towards the kitchen and made her a bottle of milk. I took her back to her room and sat on the couch meant for feeding the baby.

I began to feed her and she drank it all like the champ she was. I smiled when I saw her trying to keep her eyes open to continue looking at me but her own body was exposing her tiredness. Turning on the music box and not noticing my husband leaning against the door frame I began to sing to her to make her fall asleep.

Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings,
Once upon a December.
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully Across my memory

Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory.

Far away,
Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

I looked down at my baby girl and see her asleep. I walked over to her crib and set her down. Smiling down at her I restart the music box before I feel arms wrap around my waist and a chin being set on my shoulder.

I get picked up by Osamu and brought to our room before he laid us down. "Sorry, I didn't wake up and care for Akira" I smiled at him and pecked his lips before speaking, "Darling, you worked all day at you're onigiri shop and I work from home. You only got home at 11 pm and Akira woke up at 2 am." I leaned my forehead against his. "I don't know, my love. I feel like I'm not the best dad. You've been doing all of the work since we adopte-" I pecked his lips to quiet him down.

"You're the best dad ever and our daughter will have the best life ever because of the both of us" He smiled at me and pecked my lips before playing with my hair.

"Thank you my darling"

"I love you too 'Samu"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes muah