Kenma

Character: Kozume Kenma
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Sweet Mornings
Request: N/A

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Kenma pov)

I let out a groan as I open my eyes the early morning sun shining through the curtains. I feel someone shuffle next to me and look down on my chest to see my kitten. I softly pat his head as a small smile comes to his sleeping face.

I moved him a bit in order to get out of bed to make breakfast for the both of us. But as soon as I was about to get off the bed I felt a hand grab my wrist. I look to where the hand came from to see my kitten looking back at me with sleepy eyes. I sigh "Kitten let go, I'm going to make breakfast for the both of us" he pouts " No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed plus you're really warm" he gives me his best puppy eyes "pleawe stay with me and give me kithes".

I contemplate everything and decide to just let him drag me back to bed. He snuggles close to me again and I play with his (h/c) hair. I ended up falling back sleep.

~Time Skip~

*Bang**Bang**Bang*

I get up quickly and run downstairs and open the door only to see Kuroo standing there. "What the hell Kuroo?" He stares at me with wide eyes "You were late to our Animal Crossing game day so I got worried since you're never late to play in order to tease me about how bad I am at the game" I let out a sigh of relief "Sorry (M/n) wanted to sleep a bit more and drag me to sleep with him". A cough was heard, I turned around to see (M/n) standing there. "Why aren't you in bed with me, mister" "I'm sorry kitten, but this annoying piece of trash was knocking at the door" Kuroo gasps and I closed to door in his face and walk over to (M/n) and pick him up he wraps his legs around me and we head back to bed.

I don't think I'll ever tell him but mornings when he clings to me and demands that I stay in bed with him in order to stay warm are my favorite.

"I love you, kitten" I kiss his forehead

He smiles "I love you too babe"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope you liked it my sweet potatoes. Please leave request if so wish. Thank you kisses muah