Ushijima

Character: Ushijima Wakatoshi
Type: Lemon 🍋
Story Name: Tease
Request: Teddybeargram
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

Ushijima has recently been super busy with volleyball and other things. So I've been left to pleasure myself. And in all honesty, my fingers and the sex toys do not compare to what Ushijima is hiding underneath those gym shorts.

So I concluded that I should tease the hell out of him at practice and get him to punish me.

With a smirk on my face, I grab one of his hoodies, which I might add is down to my knees, and some shorts. After that, I made my way to the gym.

Stepping into the gym all eyes were on me, including the man I came to tease. He walked towards me as he was about to say something, I walked around him and looked over at Tendou.

"Tendou-senpai" I make my way towards him and wrap my arms around him. Ushijima knows that Tendou and I are like brothers but at this moment I could feel his anger and confusion from where I was standing hugging Tendou.

I grab Tendou collar and whispered my plan into his ear. He smirked and agreed to help me out. We smirk at each other and he picked me up and spun me around before putting me down. I giggled at his silliness. I began to walk around and talk to the rest of the guys completely ignoring Ushijima.

"(M/n) come over here. Ima teach you how to receive" Tendou said. I nod my head and walked over to him. He starts to explain it but I act like I don't know what I'm doing when in fact Tendou has been giving me secret lessons so that if in the future Ushijima and I have kids we could play volleyball together.

"That's not how you do it (M/n). Here I'll show you." He went behind me and started to move my body around to the perfect position and then he whispered in my ear, "I think we got him".

Before I could say anything my hand was grabbed and I get dragged out by Ushijima. I look back at Tendou who was giving me a thumbs up.

Once we made it to his dorm he threw me on his bed and locked the door. He crawled on top of me and glared. "You've been nothing but a tease. Who told you it was okay to talk to everyone else and ignore me and let Tendou touch you."

Before I could answer him he caught my lips in a heated kiss. He touched every part of my body with large hands before backing away from me.

"Baby boy you better find a way to make me forgive you without being a tease and maybe just maybe the punishment will get toned down"

I look up at him and gasp at his angry face.

'I won't be walking for a while' that was my only thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Honestly, I did what I could do I'm not the best at lemon or smuts. So please enjoy and give me more request^_^ I love you my sweet potatoes.