Sakusa

Character: Kiyoomi Sakusa
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: My prince
Request: ImOtakuTrash1
The reader is a femboy
⚠️season 4 spoilers⚠️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

I was laying on my bed. I wanted to see sakusa play or more like practice. But I knew he wouldn't want me to show up randomly and then he told me that there was this flirty and annoying guy at the all-youth training camp. But I was bored and I wanted to see him. So I got up and went to take a shower.

Once done I went to my closet and started to pick out an outfit. Humming a small tune I decided upon wearing an oversized black sweater which was tucked into a purple plaid high waisted skirt, along with black thigh high socks and converse. Deciding that I looked good enough I went ahead and grabbed my bag that was full of disinfectant wipes, baby wipes, and hand sanitizer. Finishing up with a black and purple face mask.

Unlike Omii I'm not a germaphobe but I want to be able to do everything in my power to make him comfortable. Once I made sure I had everything I made my way to the training camp since I also knew this was the last day.

*Time Skip*

I hummed a small tune I as walk into the gym. One of the managers looked at me and walked up to me."How may I help you kid?" He asked, "Um I'm looking for Sakusa Kiyoomi" his eyes widen in surprise but he points in the direction that Omii was in.

I immediately brighten up when I saw him standing in the corner with a blonde, a blue-haired and white-haired boy talking to him though they kept their distance from Omii. I pick up my walking speed to get to Omii faster. He still hasn't noticed me since he was looking down. I stood between the blonde and blue-haired boy.

"Who are you cutie~" I looked over at the blonde and rolled my eyes, turning my head back to Omii. "Omii-Kun" My boyfriend's head snapped up. His eyes were wide as I pulled down my mask to smile at him. He opened his arms and I immediately cuddle into his chest, not caring that he was kind of sweaty.

"THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND" "SAKUSA IS TOUCHING SOMEONE". The blonde and the white-haired at the same time. "Yeah he's my boyfriend and he's the only person that I want to touch because he's my germ." The others grimace at the cute words and walk away to give us alone time.

Omii eyes trailed down my body looking at my outfit, "You look gorgeous germ" I smile up at him and he immediately pulled down his mask and kissed my lips.

"You look ethereal, my prince" he stated.

"I love you, Omii" he smiled.

"I love you too, my prince"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Hopefully, I did well with the femboy story. Sorry if this is too short. I love you my sweet potatoes.