Bokuto

Character: Bokuto Kõutarõ
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Can't believe it
Request: bokutos_baby
Soul mate AU *Words*
The reader is Gothic
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

I was laying on the couch watching TV when I heard my phone ring. I let out a groan when I saw the ID caller which read 'shittykawa'. Contemplating if I should or shouldn't answer the phone I decided on the latter and answered it.

"Hiiii (n/n)-chan~" I roll my eyes at his annoying voice before speaking up, "What do you want shittykawa?" He huffed before answering my question, "Your brother forgot his knee pads, and well he didn't want to call you because he claims he didn't want to bother you." "So let me get this straight you called me behind his back to inform me that he needs them because he's too stubborn to ask me himself"

"Yup (n/n)-chan so could you please bring it to hi- ack." I heard an Oikawa let out a scream right before the phone hung up. Not even two minutes later my phone buzzed with a notification. Looking at it I saw a message from Oikawa

~Shittykawa~
Sorry the call was cut short but here the address (n/n)-chan

[Random address]

I let out a groan before getting up and went to take a shower. As I was in the shower I couldn't help but stare down at my wrist which read 'hey hey hey look another pretty boy'. I swear to God if my soul mate is dumb I'm walking out of where ever the hell we meet.

After finishing my shower I headed into my closet looking to see what to wear. And decided upon

(Sorry if this isn't Gothic I don't know the style)

After I finished getting ready I went ahead and grabbed Iwaizumi's knee pads before ordering an Uber.

*time skip*

I finally made it to the place where the training camp is being held so I was quick to pay the uber and get down to walk inside of the gym. I opened the door and all eyes were on me as I walked through the doors and before I had any time to react someone spoke up very loudly might I add, "Hey hey hey look another pretty boy"

My eyes were quick to widen at those words so I turned towards the person who said them and there stood what I swear to be the king of bara men. "Holy fucking shit you're hot" were the words that came out of my mouth without my permission.

(Bokuto pov)

"Holy fucking shit you're hot" my eyes went wide and I look down at my wrist, it feels like I re-read the words a million times. I was quick to walk over to and pull the boy into my arms. "Soulmate?" I asked tilting my head and blinking owlishly. He nodded his head which made me smile brighter. "Hey hey hey, I found my soulmate" I yelled while holding him in my arms making him giggled.

Iwaizumi from Aoba Johsai walked up to me and glared before speaking, "Hurt my brother and you deal with me." I was quick to nod my head, my soulmate was quick to walk up to Iwaizumi and punch his shoulder before handing him knee pads before speaking, "Here bro I know you can't practice without these." Once he handed them to Iwaizumi he turned towards me and hugged me.

"My name is Iwaizumi (M/n) and you?" "Bokuto Kõutarõ," I said smiling. I leaned down and pecked his forehead. "Can't believe it I finally met you" I said gently caressing his face. "Me too bokuto, me too"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. This was my first soulmate story I hope it was good. I love you my sweet potatoes