Nishinoya

Character: Nishinoya Yuu
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: My little mermaid
*Fantasy AU**I'll be changing the lyrics a bit*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"(M/n) where do you think you're going?" I heard my advisor Akaashi say. I pouted since I was caught before smirking a bit and turning towards him, "I'm going to collect some shells for my collection." He stared at me in suspicion before nodding his head, "Take Bokuto with you since you're not allowed to go alone." I pouted again but nodded my head knowing full well that if I didn't agree with Akaashi I won't be able to go anywhere. Soon Bokuto appeared out of nowhere before we began swimming near the place where I can usually find shells. I hummed a bit as I grabbed some shells and put them in my pouch.

I looked over at Bokuto and saw him staring at the surface. I smirked before gently tapping the merman's shoulder, "Would you like to go to the surface with me?" His eyes widened before he shook his head, "No no your highness. If we do that Akaashi might kill me" I hummed a bit before smirking once again, "I won't snitch as long as you don't snitch either." He looked a bit conflicted before he nodded his head. I smiled brightly before grabbing his wrist and beginning to bring him up to the surface. Once we got there we surfaced our heads out of the water before beginning to look around. We looked at the shore and saw that no one was there. I smiled brightly before swimming to a nearby rock and sitting on it.

"What are you doing, your highness?" I looked down at Bokuto before speaking, "When my mother was alive we used to come here all the time and speak to the queen and her son from their land kingdom." He looked a bit surprised while I smiled and looked up and the bright blue sky and began humming my mother's favorite song. "What are you humming, your highness?" "Just a song that my mother used to sing to me and the boy I used to know" I stated. He hummed before asking, "Can you sing it for me, your highness?" I nodded my head before clearing my throat.

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancing
Walking around on those
What do you call 'em?
Oh, feet
Flipping your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a-
What's that word again?
Street?
Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free
Wish I could be part of that world
What would I give if I could live
Out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

I didn't hear the footsteps coming from the dock that was behind the rock I was sitting on as I sang. And Bokuto is too busy paying attention to me to notice them as well.

Betcha' on land, they understand
Bet they don't reprimand all their sons
Bright young men, sick of swimming
Ready to stand
I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it-
What's the word?
Burn?
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

Suddenly I heard a splash come from behind us. I got off the rock and got ready to swim off with Bokuto but my curiosity got the best of me so I looked over at what had hit the water. As I looked at it I came to realize it was a boy. While looking at him I couldn't help but stop in my tracks because it felt like I've seen him before. We made eye contact and he gasped loudly before continuing to swim towards me. I felt Bokuto grab my hand and try to pull me underwater so that we could swim away but before he could the boy yelled out, "Wait (M/n) don't go." I frowned a bit before taking a closer look at the boy, "Nishinoya?" He was finally in front of me before he spoke up, "Yes that's me. I've been looking for you for so long." He said as he gently put his hand on my cheek.

"I missed you so much, my little mermaid," he said before gently pulling closer to him. "(M/n) I've always loved you. You mean the most to me and I was wondering if I can have a chance with you" I smiled a bit, "I missed you too, Noya. And I can't lie to you ever since we were young you have meant the absolute most to me and I love you with all my heart too. I would love to be with you."

And that's the story of how I found my prince charming once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Ushijima Wakatoshi (Omegaverse)