Tendou

Character: Tendou Satori
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Yea whatever ya say, your highness
*Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was sitting at the bar drinking some beer when the pub door burst open. I continued drinking my beer until I felt on my shoulder. I sigh already knowing it was one of my crew members. "What is it?" I said while continuing to drink my beer. "Um well, you see, captain. The thing is" I groaned a bit before looking over at my crew member-only to see Yamaguchi. "Come on and get it out will ya" I state "Well um, the kings from the Shiratorizawa kingdom are requesting your presence immediately." I groaned loudly before getting up and chugging my second beer before wiping my face and speaking, "Tell everyone to set up the ship we ride the ocean at half-past six" "Y-yes sir" is all he said before running off.

I took my sweet time walking towards the dock before finally arriving only for all of my crewmates standing in a straight line. "Good afternoon captain" I hummed a bit before replying, "Afternoon, good job setting up the ship in time. Now let's get going. We wouldn't want to keep the kings waiting, right?" I asked while smirking. They shook their heads as they followed me inside of the ship. With that, we set sail and embarked on the trip towards the Shiratorizawa kingdom.

*time skip*

Arriving at the docks I have Hinata, Kageyama and Daichi tie up the ship while Sugawara, Ennoshita, and Asahi put down the walkway. We all got off the ship before began I spoke up, "Sooo, where do we go Yamaguchi?" He flinched at the mention of his name before speaking up, "We need to go to King's Washijo's castle." I hummed before pointing in front of me, "Lead the way then" They were all talking amongst themselves as Yamaguchi led us to the castle. I had a feeling as to why I was requested to come here. The last time I had visited I had messed around with one of the princes though at first, I had no idea he was a prince. I had stayed in this kingdom for a month and in that, I had fallen in love with prince Tendou Satori.

After we were found out I had to make a run for it because at that time I had a bounty on my head. Luckily the bounty was cleared up and the police realized that they were going after the wrong pirate. Finally arriving at the castle Yamaguchi handed the guards the invitation to which they nodded and allowed us in. The guys got behind me as I followed after a maid who told us to follow after her. "Please go through that door" with that she ran off. I looked at the rest of the guys before we all just shrugged our shoulders and I opened the door.

Walking in I saw most of the kings staring at me and the princes all staring at me in surprise. I looked at every single of them until my eyes landed on Tendou. I smirked before winking at him before looking back at the kings. "What have I done this time? It's not always someone gets called out by all of the kings of a specific kingdom." I got glared at before King Tendou spoke up, "My son claims to have fallen in love with you and also claims you feel the same way, is this true?" I raised an eyebrow before looking at Satori who was blushing while looking at the ground.

"And what of it your highness?" "Nothing, it's just I'm making sure my son is picking the correct partner." I hummed a bit before speaking, "I'd love to be with your son but I wanna be able to take him on my usual trips around the world" he sighed before nodding his head, "That's fine as long as you take care of him. Also Satori hurries up and goes hug him I can tell you want to" as soon as the king said that Satori ran towards me before hugging him. I smirked and kissed his forehead before pulling by the waist, "Yea wherever ya say, your highness."

And that was the start of my adventures with my prince and the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Tendou Satori (Omegaverse)