Ushijima

Character: Ushijima Wakatoshi
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Huuuuuh?!?!
*Omegaverse*
The reader is short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ushijima pov)

"Waka-kun~" I turned towards Tendou before raising an eyebrow. "Yes Tendou?" He hummed a bit before looking me up and down. "Do" he started off catching the attention of everyone in the gym. "Do you have a mate?" I tilted my head in confusion,"How did you know?" He just stared at me before chuckling, "Well it may be the fact that you smell different like you've been around someone else for so long that you eventually started smelling like them" I hummed a bit and nodded my head. "Yes I have been spending a lot of time with someone recently"

Everyone stood frozen while I stared at them in confusion, "Is something wrong?" Tendou placed his hands on my shoulder before he looked down on the ground. "Waka-kun~ you're going to have to do us all a favor and bring that person. We have to see who is able to spend so much time around you without getting bored" he said while patting my back. I hummed a bit before walking towards my gym bag. Grabbing it I pulled out my phone before I searched through my contacts. Clicking on (M/n)'s contact I began to text him.

Waka💕: (M/n)?

(N/n)❤️: Yes my love

Waka💕: Can you come to the gym? My team wants to meet you

(N/n)❤️: Are you sure my love? I wouldn't want to intrude into your safe space

Waka💕: Yes I'm sure. Plus I want to see you. So please come to the gym.

(N/n)❤️: Alright baby I'll be there in a bit. Love u❤️

Waka💕: Love you too❤️

I turned towards the team before speaking, "They said they will come" they all cheered a bit before coach came out of nowhere and began yelling about practicing and why we were being so lazy. So we went back to practicing per request of the coach. It wasn't long after we had started practice again that we heard a knock at the gym door. One of the managers went towards the door and opened it and then walked in my lover. He waved at me and I waved back just before I spiked the ball that was set to me. Landing on the ground I quickly walked towards him and he opened his arms waiting for me to collapse into them. I hugged him and he hugged me back before looking up at my face, "Hey baby that was an amazing spike."

I blushed a bit before I pulled away from the hug before I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the rest of my teammates. We stood in front of them while holding hands before (M/n) spoke up, "Umm hi I'm (L/n) (M/n) and I'm Wakatoshi's boyfriend." The team stared at us before they began congratulating us and asking (M/n) a bunch of questions. Suddenly Tendou came out of nowhere catching everyone's attention and patted my back, "You got yourself a cute omega Waka-kun~" Me and (M/n) stared at him before we looked at each other and began laughing.

The team stared at us like we were stupid and also slightly concerned because I never act this way but when we finally calmed down (M/n) spoke up, "I'm an alpha and Wakatoshi here is an omega" everything was quiet for like three seconds before we heard was, "Huuuuuh?!?!" After we explained everything and they understood, they left us alone so that we could talk with each other. I sat on the bench and (M/n) stood in front of me and then (M/n) placed his hands on my cheeks before pecking my lips. "I'm so proud of you my love. I love you so much" I blushed a bit and stared to at him, "I love you too" he smiled before pecking my lips again. "Go back to practice then I'll take you home afterwards, okay?" I nodded my head and stood up as I walked back to the rest of the team he smack my ass making me blush and run towards my team his laughter in the background

'He's lucky I love him' I thought with a pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime (Mpreg)