Sugawara

Character: Sugawara Koushi
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Sorry if I'm too much
*Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I bite my bottom lip nervously and my leg bounced up and down as I stared at the schools' clock. I was waiting for the bell to ring because my lover Sugawara texted me saying that he didn't feel well so he had stayed home. And when I was about to run away towards his house a teacher caught me and dragged me to my class while I complained the whole time. 'I swear to everything when you need the time to go by faster it goes even slower' I thought to my self as the bell finally rung. Before the teacher could say anything I was already out of the door and making my way towards Sugawara's house.

I decided to stop by the convenience store and grabbed some of his favorite candy and snacks before stopping by his favorite restaurant and buying his favorite food, super spicy mapo tofu. As I speed-walked through the streets I spotted a flower shop so I stopped and bought some of his favorite flowers before finally making my way towards his house. Finally arriving I knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. When it was opened my heart dropped when I saw a teary red-eyed Sugawara. I gently set everything on the ground before I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest.

He began sobbing into my chest while holding onto my shirt as tight as possible. I gently rubbed his back as I tried to calm him down. "Shh baby, what's wrong my love? Please tell me my love" when he finally calmed down he pulled away from the hug before gently tugging on my shirt signaling that he wants me to come inside. I picked up all the food and flowers before following him inside. I took off my shoes as he closed the door. I place everything on the table before sitting down next to him on the couch. I gently grabbed his hands before staring at him, "I-I d-don't know how to t-tell you this b-but I'm p-pregnant with y-your child" I stared at him before pulling him into a gentle hug trying not to cry.

"I'm going to be a dad? Please tell me you're not playing" I asked pulling away from the hug to look him in the face. He sniffled a bit while giggling and nodding his head. I sniffled a bit before pecking his lips, "I'll take care of you, my love. You have nothing to worry about I'll be here for the both of you. I'll protect you with these guns" I said while flexing my muscles. He simply rolled his eyes before he laid his head on my shoulder releasing a small sigh. I smiled softly before kissing the top of his head, "You hungry? I bought you all your favorite snacks and your favorite food, super spicy mapo tofu. I still don't know how you like that spicy thing"

He immediately stood up and launched himself towards the food and the snacks. It wasn't even five minutes later that he had his face stuffed. I chuckled loudly and that made him turn towards me and glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender before speaking up, "Please continue". He nodded his head and continued eating as if I wasn't there at all. I just smiled the whole time thinking that he really is and will always be the love of my life.

*time skip*

It's been about two months since we found out we were expecting and well I have been by Sugawara's side the entire time. I felt like it was my duty to protect him and to make sure he doesn't have to do anything that might strain him. I watched as my lover slept with a small smile on his face as his hand was laid on his tummy. I gently remove his hair off his face before I leaned down and kissed his forehead. He shuffled around a bit before he opened his eyes and looked over at me. "Good morning love," I said smiling gently. "Morning" he replied before cuddling into my chest.

"Hey, love can I talk to you about something?" He looked up at me before raising an eyebrow. I let out a small breath before speaking, "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I'm being too much. I just want to make sure you're okay and you're healthy" he stared at me before giggling, "I love you for that so you have nothing to worry about silly. Plus I find it endearing." I smiled and nodded my head before pecking his lips. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sakusa Kiyoomi