Nishinoya

Character: Nishinoya Yuu
Type: Lemon 🍋
Story Name: Take care of you
Request: delevisirti
⚠️Omegaverse⚠️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Third pov)

Currently, the team was at practice but unbeknownst to them Nishinoya heat was going to start that day. What the team also didn't know was Nishinoya had an alpha but per the request of the alpha, he didn't say anything, though he also wasn't ready to tell the team because he was afraid that they would judge him.

The team watched in pure amusement as Nishinoya attempted to teach Hinata how to receive for the fifth time that day. Suddenly, Nishinoya felt heat spread all over his body almost as if his skin was burning. He dropped to the ground a curled into a fetus position holding onto his abdomen.

Sugawara out of worry quickly went towards Nishinoya to see if he was okay and him being an omega himself could almost immediately tell that he was in heat. Bringing Nishinoya into his arms he tried to talk to him. But the only thing Sugawara could hear Nishinoya say or more like the only thing Nishinoya was saying was, "My alpha, I need my alpha" Sugawara's eyebrows furrowed before he asked Daichi to bring him Nishinoyas' phone.

Sugawara unlocked Nishinoya phone and looked through his contacts and saw a contact that read, 'Alpha💕🥺'. Quickly clicking on the contact Sugawara called the number and put it on speaker.

Ring ring rin-

"Yu baby, I thought you had pra-" (M/n) was cut off by a needy whimper coming for Nishinoya.

"A-alpha help please" Sugawara was quick to try and make Nishinoya comfortable before speaking into the phone.

"Um hello, I'm Nishinoyas' teammate. And well Nishinoya was calling out for you since his heat started during the middle of practice. Um, you don't have to worry I'm an omega." Sugawara heard ruffling before a door was slammed.

"I'll be there in less than five, tell him to hold on" Sugawara agreed and hung up. Sugawara made sure that Nishinoya was comfortable and wasn't in pain.

*time skip*

Five minutes after the call the gym door was slammed open and in walked in a tall, handsome male with what seemed like a thousand piercings and a full sleeve of tattoos. Since he was sweating his alpha pheromones were much stronger than normal. Even the alphas on the team couldn't help but bow their heads in submission.

Nishinoya's head snapped up from Sugawara's lap and with shaking legs he wobbled toward his alpha. (M/n) was quick to pick Nishinoya up and take him away, no words were spilled between him and the team because at that moment in time all he cared about was taking care of Nishinoya.

(M/n pov)

Yu clung to me the whole way home but I tried my hardest to run with him on top of me. I almost fell twice since he thought it was a good idea to blind me by trying to climb onto my head.

Once I arrived at my home I was quick to bring him into my room. Sitting on my bed I sat him on my lap and peeled him off me before speaking, "Baby boy, are you okay?" He nodded his head and grabbed onto my shoulder before grinding his ass onto my growing erection.

I gently rest my hands on his waist before bringing my nose onto his scent gland. I lick it a bit before blowing on it and speaking, "Do you want me to help you with your heat, baby boy?" He whimpered and nodded his head. I backed away from his neck before grabbing his chin, "Use your words baby"

"Please please alpha help me, I'm begging you please" I hummed and chuckle darkly at his begging and the desperation in his voice.

"Since you begged so nicely I guess I'll take care of you baby boy, now you better be as obedient as I taught you to be"

"I will alpha, I will I promise" he whimpered out with tears of embarrassment in his eyes making my smirk get bigger and my eyes darken with pure lust.

(Third pov)

Let's just say the week after Noya's heat he wasn't able to sit properly or do his signature move 'rolling thunder'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I don't even know but I love you my sweet potatoes