Ushijima

Character: Ushijima Wakatoshi
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: No need
*Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ushijima pov)

I frowned a bit as I looked over at my lover who was being flirted with by other alphas. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder before I looked over at the person. "Waka-kun is everything okay?" My frown deepened before I spoke up, "(M/n) is getting flirted with and I'm extremely close to fighting all of those alpha's who think that they can do that while I'm sitting right here." Tendou raised an eyebrow before asking, "And why don't you fight them?" I sighed before looking back at my omega with a sad look on my face, "I don't want (M/n) to think I'm like the other alpha's who get all possessive and mean." Tendou put his hand on my shoulder again before he pointed in the direction of my omega, "I think he would rather you help him than you continue getting harassed by those alphas"

I looked over at my lover and almost growled loudly. I stood up from my chair before I made my way towards him. I gently pulled his wrist and pulled him towards my chest. "Leave my lover alone," I said as I glared at the alphas they shivered in fear before they ran off. I sighed and gently picked up my lover and brought him away from everyone else. "Are you okay?" I immediately asked when we were away from everyone else. He giggled a bit before he gently grabbed my face as I still held him in my arms. "I'm okay. Thank you for saving me from the weird alpha." I let a small pout come to my lips before I gently caressed his face, "No problem love"

"Anyways I could feel your gaze when the alpha was talking to my care to explain why it was so angry," he asked as he raised an eyebrow. I sighed before I sat down on a bench with him on my lap, "I guess I got jealous that they were flirting with you. And I didn't want to do anything about it at first because I was afraid that you would get mad at me. After all, I was being too possessive and overprotective of you." He stared at me with a look of surprise on his face before he giggled loudly. "Waka-kun I know you well enough to know you're not that kind of alpha. There's no need to feel like you being overprotective would in turn make me feel annoyed by your actions."

He gently grabbed my face, "You're an amazing alpha. You're kind, caring, loving, and make me extremely happy." I smiled softly before gently pulling him into a kiss. The kiss was soft and full of love. I pulled apart from him before leaning my forehead against his. "I love you so much." He smiled and pecked my lip once again, "I love you too my lover boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Brother! Kenma Kozume & Kuroo Tetsurou