Final - New Beginnings

1460 days later

The girl watched her beloved grandmother chop carrots, leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms, a crooked smile on her lips.

"You aren't angry, are you, Gran Gran?" She asked, tracing the fresh scar on her neck.

"Me?" The old woman asked surprised, voice timid, "No...No... why would I....?"

The girl - woman would be rather fitting by now - sighed smiling, striding over to the older witch.  She gently took the knife out of the woman's hands and wrapped her arms around her fragile form.

"I won't leave you because of him, Gran Gran. I love you, even more than I love him. You are the most important to me." She looked her grandmother in the eyes, "Me loving Jungkook doesn't mean that I've replaced you."

The old woman looked at her for a long while, lip quivering before tears were rolling down her face, "I know that, baby. I know... I just... I'm so proud of you. I'm so happy to see you being happy."

The younger witch smiled, holding the woman tighter.

"Y-You'll have to go soon, right?" Her grandma sniffed hoarsely. The girl nodded smiling.

"It'll be fun." She chimed reassuringly, "Namjoon will be there, Dahyun, Yoongi and Hoseok, Jungkook's sister of course - although I doubt I'll stay faithful if she sticks around for long - and... Hiro will also be there."

"It'll be strange for me to meet him again after so many years." The old woman admitted.

"Everything will be fine." He granddaughter calmed her, "You'll have fun."

"I should be the one reassuring you." The witch complained, "You are the one who'll join his pack after all!"

The granddaughter laughed, "After all the time I spent with these chaotics, I don't really feel nervous. Plus, I'm half-shifter anyway-"

A hesitant knock against the wooden doorframe to the small, stuffed kitchen interrupted them.

A young man with wild, brown locks, multiple piercings in ears and eyebrows and a charming, shy smile cleared his throat sheepishly, "I uhm- came to pick you up, Bunny."

"Almost ready!" She chirped, before hugging her grandma once more, pecking her forehead gently, "I love you Gran Gran. See you soon."

Then, she turned towards her mate, her soulmate, her best friend, who was smiling down at her like she hung the stars and the moon.

"Ready?"

"Always."

They looked back at the tiny, old house, with large plants dimming the light falling through the windows from inside and ranks climbing up the old stone wall from outside, old books, used cups and dried herbs scattered over every surface. It had been her home for twenty long, beautiful years.

She wouldn't leave it for ever. One day, she'd come back. 

Now, she'd embrace a new future, a new life with new friends and family, and she'd do so with a smile on her face and a strong hand holding hers, where ever she decided to go.

___