Five - Throw A Tantrum

I hate sport.

On second thought, no, I'm just really bad at it. Wether it's because I'm too clumsy or uncoordinated, I'm not really sure.

Whatever it is, I'll gladly take up any excuse not to participate in sports class, even if this means that I'm not being 100% honest all of the time.

I don't really remember what I excuse I found this time, but I ended up just staying on the side lines, while watching my classmates torture themselves on the track, in the pouring rain - yes, my sports coach is a merciless bitch.

While watching the other run, my thoughts wandered back to the events of the past day; the wolf in the forest and Jungkook's angry friend.

Talking about Jungkook, this bastard was doing way to good out there - the rain didn't seem to bother him while he ran down the track with infuriating speed and stamina. When he ran past me I couldn't help but to stare after him, noting how his white shirt clung to him like a second skin, or how he'd swept his wet locks out of his face carelessly, expression concentrated while he overtook the others as if it was nothing.

Looking back, maybe he was showing off on purpose, but what do I know.

While our teacher was explaining the next steps after the warm ups, I kept standing behind her awkwardly, not knowing what to do with myself, now that I didn't have a task at hand.

I was almost relieved when she - my teacher -  turned around to me, with a large box in her hand.

"Hey, Y/N," She huffed, "Can you quickly bring this inside? Here- I'll give you the keys for the storeroom, you know where to put it, right?"

I nodded silently, struggling to carry the big box while also taking the keys, which turned out to be impossible since both my hands were occupied with carrying the box.

"Wait, lemme help you!" I heard a way too excited voice call out behind me.

"Aw, what a gentleman Jungkook is." The teacher praised him, smiling pleased when the boy took the box out of my arms as if it weighed nothing.

I blinked surprised when I felt the weight being taken away, now only holding the keys.

"Lead the way Y/N," Jungkook said, addressing me informally, as if we were close friends or something - which I felt slightly offended by.

"O-Of course." I mumbled, having completely forgotten that he was new and probably didn't even know where the storeroom was.

Both of us were silent as we made our way back inside, the only sounds being our footsteps and the rattling of the keys in my hand.

I felt his eyes on my back, felt as if I had to say something to make the situation less awkward, but just couldn't bring myself to open my mouth, knowing that the words coming out would only end up being complete nonsense.

"Thanks." I said, after I'd locked the storeroom again, earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"No problem, I somehow had to make up for the trouble Hyung caused yesterday."

I shook my head, "No, I really wasn't a problem."

We stood there for a moment, no one saying anything. You could even hear he droplets of water falling from Jungkook's soaked clothes hitting the floor.

Too late, I realized how my eyes had traveled down his chest, that was barely covered by his white shirt that was almost see-through due to the rain having completely soaked it.