Twelve - Quite A Handful

He had tried to sneak past them, he really did.

But there's been not one day where Jungkook had wasted an opportunity to get on the other's nerves, so obviously they were going to pay him back as soon as they could.

"Not so fast, young man." Seonghwa wheezed as the younger shifter tried to get past him, grabbing him by the collar harshly.

"Am I tripping or does our little Jungkookie smell differently today?" Taehyung asked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You're right Taetae, seems like he literally rubbed himself onto someone." Sunmi - one of the few female shifters in this household - added unnecessarily, looking very much satisfied with the current situation.

"Fuck off." Jungkook growled between clenched teeth, cursing himself for getting caught by Seongwha out of all people, whose death grip was still keeping him in place.

"Was our little Kookie getting a little too excited in class?" Jimin added with an innocent pout - because of course his favorite Hyung decided to betray him now.

"Y'all better shut up or else-" Jungkook threatened embarrassed, cheeks red already.

"Aww," Sunmi cooed, "Look whose getting all worked up."

"You better be quite." Her mate giggled, "Or he'll literally rip you to shreds next time you two are alone."

"He's right Sunmi." Namjoon barged into their little circle, effectively shutting everyone up, "Jungkook's outdone everyone of you a long time ago." - he chuckled - "But I'd be lying if I said that I'm not interest in our little ace's mate."

Jungkook blushed deeper, pushing Seonghwa away harshly, "S-She isn't my-my..."

"Aww" Taehyung cooed, this time genuinely entranced, "I've never seen you like this Googie!"

He was definitely getting way too excited over this.

"Who is it that is making our little trouble maker shy like this?" The older shifter went on, "You should bring her here sometime."

"Yeah..." Jimin agreed, sounding a lot less enthusiastic than his best friend, "I'd like to get to know her better. Last time I saw her she didn't seem all that great..."

"Hey-!" Jungkook was about to defend her, when he realized that this would only end up in more teasing, "I- don't think it'd be such a great idea to expose her to this evil bunch that I call my family." He muttered, glaring gloomily at the group of people looking at him disappointed.

"Well, whatever." Namjoon cleared his throat, "Just make sure to tell pack leader if she's coming before hand, 'kay?"

"Yeah." Jungkook rolled his eyes, earning a slight slap against the back of his head.

___

I'm not sure why, but I had the feeling Jungkook was gonna be a lot more clingy than he was the prior days, when I entered the classroom.

I'm telling ya, I literally saw a tail wagging as soon as the shifter laid eyes on me.

"Hi Y/N!" He yelled excited, earning annoyed glances from the students sitting near him.

"H-Hey Jungkook." I answered, thrown off by the way-too-happy grin on the boy's face, "Please try to keep in down, 'kay? I don't like my name to be yelled through the whole classroom."

His smile fell and he nodded seriously, wide eyes looking incredibly sorry. I forgave him in a blink.

"Do you really feel that uncomfortable just because of your name?"