Thirty One - Hypnosis

I fiddled with the small package in my hands, waiting for someone to open the door for me.

I was standing in front of Jungkook's home, feeling tiny with facing the large building.

The entrance door opened abruptly and a stressed looking Jimin looked down at me confused, "...Y/N?"

Taehyung appeared behind him quickly, grin splitting his face in two, "Y'all, Y/N's back!" He shouted, making a bunch of shifters - two of them in their wolf forms - tackle me mercilessly.

"Did you miss us that much?" Dahyun beamed while hugging me aggressively.

"She must've, seeing how early she's back!" Beomgyu chimed up, one arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I tried not to stumble over the to wolves wrestling at my feet, smiling a little bit overwhelmed at these overly enthusiastic people that embraced me happily, like they always did.

"Hello Y/N."

I turned around surprised, smiling at Yoongi-ssi, who was leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen, lips twitching upwards as he saw the fuss the others were making around me.

I bowed slightly - as best as I could while being friendly suffocated by three different people - fairly remembering that there was something I wanted to still tell the pack leader. Something that was probably pretty important but lost it's significance when remembered that Jungkook was somewhere upstairs and in pain.

"Hmf- hi Dahyun. Hey, Beomgyu." I huffed, "Where's Jungkook."

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know that?" Jimin said mysteriously, earning a nudge from Taehyung.

"He's upstairs in his room." Latter provided helpfully, "But it'd be better if you just stayed down here."

"Huh, why?"

"Do you really not know?" Jimin groaned annoyed.

I scowled, "No? I'm sorry that I didn't grow up around shifters, learning every detail about what makes them different to humans."

Taehyung snorted, pinching his friend to prevent him from making any snide remark, "What Jimin wanted to say is that you shouldn't go up there, because that will probably worsen his rut."

"O-Oh." No, I really didn't want this.

"Do you even know what shifters do during a rut, honey?" Sunmi asked smirking.

"No? Not really."

"Well, we just aggressively fuc- hmpf-" Beomgyu pressed his hands against her lips, blushing hardly while the woman tried to fight him off.

"Don't misinform the poor girl," He hissed embarrassed.

The others laughed, which made me feel kinda stupid, since I didn't know why they were laughing.

Taehyung chuckled, "Just stay down here and everything will be fine."

"Uh- okay but, I wanted to- I brought tea." I said very intelligently.

"Tea?" Taehyung echoed confused.

Yoongi, who was behind him, stood up straight in sudden interest.

"Well, yeah, tea. My Grandma gave it to me. She said it would ease a shifter's pain during a rut?"

"Moira gave it to you?" Yoongi asked surprised, curiously taking the tea package out of my hand.

I hummed agreeing. He inspected the package, before turning around, towards the kitchen, "That's awfully nice of her." He chimed over his shoulder, "Tell her thanks on my behalf!"