Eighteen - To Inspire Chaos

I really don't know how he managed to convince me to come here again.

I swear, I had trouble processing all that had happened the last time I visited Jungkook's home already, but coming here again so soon for a stupid reason like that was... well, it just showed how much I let Jungkook go through with.

Although it was admittedly my fault for teasing him about his wolf form, because now he was incredibly eager to prove me otherwise.

Like an excited little child, he dragged me (by the hand, of course) towards the entrance door, where he fumbled with the keys for a moment, before unlocking the gates of hell.

"Come in, Bunny! Hurry!" He said smiling, obviously wanting to get past his roommates without them noticing us.

How delusional of him. The other shifters probably realized I'd be coming before we even entered the house.

"Y'ALL, KOOKIE'S LITTLE LADY FRIEND IS BACK!" The guy whose name I remembered to be Taehyung yelled full force, making voices from four different rooms chime up, soon followed by ten excited looking shifters tackling me happily.

"Hello- hmp-" I huffed out, not having expected such a.... warm welcome.

"Hello Y/N!" A girl - Sunmi I believe - said grinning.

"Welcome back!" Another guy - Beomgyu, if I remember correctly - squeaked excitedly.

I stood there confused, letting the others fuss over me, not even able to put up a fight, while Jungkook was trying to get Seongwha off of him, "Stop that Hyung! No- Let go of me- WATCH YOUR HAND TAEHYUNG!" (latter was directed towards Taehyung whose hand had slipped a bit too low while he hugged me tightly).

"Calm down everyone," Namjoon finally saved me, "Can't you see she's in shock?"

As the rest immediately complied, he smiled at me warmly, "I'm sorry for that Y/N, it's just that they really got to like you last time. You probably noticed by now but shifters have a little different concept of personal space." - oh, you don't say? - "Hugging and scenting someone you only met once is completely normal, if you found a liking on that person. Direct contact is something very reassuring and essential for us."

When he said the last sentence, his eyes switched between Jungkook and me, as if he wanted to tell me something.

"So, why are you here anyways?" Jimin - who had been the only one not hugging me - asked crossing his arms while leaning against the doorframe of the living room.

"None of your business, Hyung." Jungkook answered, sticking out his tongue like a little kid, "We just wanted t spent some time together."

The others made weird 'aww' noises.

"Nah, that's not it." I immediately exposed his lie, "He just brought me here to show off his wolf form or whatever."

"Ohhh, I see you Kookie." Taehyung cackled.

"Great idea!" Dahyun - the only other female shifter here - agreed, starting to jump up and down, "Speed race through the forest, who ever wins get's a peck on the cheek from Y/N!"

Well, that's one way to motivate Jungkook

"Uhm, no?" I said, but met deaf ears, because they were already heading towards the back door.

I followed them protesting, caught off guard by the sudden unification of chaotic energy.

The back door lead into a small garden that was right in front of the large forest on the outer skirts of Seoul, the same one that was right behind Grandma's house.

Jungkook - after finding out what the prize would be - had of course sprinted outside the fastest, now jumping up and down nervously, waiting for the others to start.

"Come on Seonghwa Hyung! Hurry up so I can beat you quickly!"

Seonghwa laughed whole heartedly, "Looks like someone's excited for the prize."

"I fucking hate all of you." I mumbled gloomily, earning a happy giggle from Dahyun.

"Shall we start now?" She chimed, "Everyone, get in position."

I wondered what she meant with that, given that, like, ten people were standing together in the cramped little back garden of the house and I noticed how all of them were kind of watching Jungkook, who didn't seem to notice the attention he was getting.

Instead he just swiftly pulled off his shirt, hands moving down to his belt quickly.

What the-

"Oh my-" I quickly turned around, eyes wide in shock. Why'd he start stripping all of a sudden?

Loud laughter started erupting around me, and I really wanted to turn around and ask why, but then again - there also was naked Jungkook behind me.

"Jungkook, you should've warned her before hand." Sunmi wheezed out.

"Huh? Why?" How the fuck could he be so clueless?

"You don't normally just strip like that in front of others." Jimin stated amused.

"O-Oh." He made and I froze when I felt his hand on my back, "I'm so sorry, bunny! I didn't think!"

"Obviously not," I gritted out embarrassed.

"Well, stay like that for now, while the rest of us transforms too." Taehyung said, "Give a start signal, okay?"

I nodded, waiting for a moment while listening to the rustling of clothes and clacking of belts, before I felt something soft poke my kneecap from behind.

I turned around nervously (at the risk of seeing a butt-ass naked person in front of me) just to meet eyes with the intimidating sight of ten living wolves in front of me.

I stared at them for a moment, heart beating like crazy, until the problematic of the situation came to me. Who was who? I mean, I actually just came here to see Jungkook's wolf form.

"Can you tell who of them is Jungkook?" Namjoon's voice came from behind me and I saw him leaning against the doorframe of the back door of the house.

"Eh-" I turned back around, eyes scanning over the pack nervously.

"Uhm..." At first, it seemed like the hardest task, but when I saw him I wanted to laugh at how easy it was.

A comparably large wolf with dark fur and big, ember colored eyes looked up at me expectantly, tail wagging as soon as my gaze fell onto him.

I snorted, kneeling down in front of him, hand coming up to scratch behind the wolf's ear.

"Very well," Namjoon praised surprised.

I meant to stand up and give the start signal, like Taehyung told me to, but a certain, clingy wolf didn't want to let go yet, eyes closed and tail wagging aggressively while I hesitantly stroked his head, fingers grazing over his soft fur. 

It was cute somehow. Just like as a human, Jungkook reminded me of one of those dogs that  act like puppies because they forgot that they're actually fully grown, big dogs that could squash  you.

Maybe I like wolf-Jungkook better. He's definitely less annoying and cuter.

I ruffled through his dark fur once more, watching the young wolf rub his nose against my hand, a small smile creeping onto my face before I averted my attention back to the rest.

I got up, kind of regretting  that I had to let go of the cute little (I mean big) wolf, just to start counting down, "Okay, so get in position-- and three. Two.... One!"

___

yes, hello, I just wrote three chapters in one go without noticing it

and yes, I will make you wait for the rest and not publish them right away

xx