Extra - Arms To Carry You

"Where should I put these?" Jungkook asked innocently, entirely unaware to the emotional tumult going on inside of me.

"Uh, over there." I answered blankly.

No, I was not even slightly impressed about how he carried two LARGE MOVING BOXES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH BOOKS around without breaking a sweat. Not at all. This was my life, I was used to it.

"Jungkook, did you get like... stronger lately?"

He looked at me surprised, wide eyes crinkling into a smile, "Yes! How did you notice?" He asked as he shouldered a third box - one that too was filled with books (I own a lot of books, sue me).

I cocked a brow, before shrugging, "You're right, how could I possibly notice."

Under any other circumstances I would've felt bad for just sitting at my desk and watching Jungkook do all the work of emptying my old room, but after seeing how easily - and enthusiastically - this idiot carried around my stuff and furniture I chose to burry away my urge to help and just watch grumpily.

"Actually, why are so ridiculously strong?" I squinted my eyes at him while he was wiping off the dust on his knees.

He threw me a glance, cheeky spark in his eyes, "Suddenly it's bothering you so much, Bunny."

I felt blood rush into my cheeks and frowned gloomily, "Maybe I just underestimated your usefulness."

"Is that so?" He smiled widely, endlessly happy look on his face as he straightened up, just to approach me - with rolled up shirt and messy hair and all.

"Jungkook, no-" He laughed out loud when he swooped me off my oh so save chair, one arm hooked underneath my knees, the other one supporting my back as he lifted me up bridal style, body not showing any signs of strain, "-god fucking dammit, if you drop me Jeon, then I swear to god-"

He laughed, spinning around with me in his arms as if he was carrying nothing, "The boxes were definitely heavier than you, Bunny!"

I was torn between saving my pride and demanding him to let me go or getting rid off my remaining dignity and just staying up here in his arms, because I'll admit this was actually quite cozy.

When I didn't complain Jungkook stopped with his silly antics and nuzzled his nose against my cheek, soft smile on his lips while he scented me, "To get back to your question, Bunny." He mumbled into my hair, "I'm this strong so I can carry around my mate as much as she wants me to."

"Oh my god." I laughed, rolling my eyes, "Definitely should've made use of this sooner."

___

I had been partly joking when I said this, but since that day my unnecessarily strong boyfriend seemed to really having discovered something.

And with that I mean - this idiot was showing off whenever and wherever he could.

I didn't have it in me to make fun of him though, because I too enjoyed seeing him show off (as much as I hate to admit). Especially when this "showing off" of his included piggy-backing me around just for the fun of it.

"Go forth my noble horse, for we will conquer this country with ease!" I shouted out, punching my fist into the air to the utter amusement of the younger pups around us, as we were trying to keep them entertained before Namjoon returned.

"Don't call me that, that's weird." Jungkook whined, but I pressed one hand against his lips.

"Hush, horses don't speak silly - EW DON'T LICK ME"

The kids around us broke out into loud laughter as I wiped Jungkook's spit off on his own shoulder, arms around him tightening for a second as he readjusted is grip around me.

"How old are you? Five?" Jimin chimed from the stairs in front of the backdoor, where he was sitting and reading, very much neglecting his task of supervising us ("Y/N and Jungkook are basically still pups too, so stay around." Namjoon had said).

I flipped him off behind Jungkook's back, "Since when's Oppa so boring, hm?" I said out loud, earning agreeing grumbles around me. To Jungkook I said: "Aren't you getting tired?"

He looked at me a little confused, shaking his head with wide eyes, "No. Why?"

"Why- you-" I sighed, "I get it. Show off."

He snickered, readjusting his grip once more, making me slump forward in order to not fall over backwards, "You're cute, Bunny. I guess it's hard for you to imagine the physical state of a shifter?" He leaned his head back, making our foreheads touch, "I could carry you like this for hours."

I laughed, "Stop! I get it!"

Hello, yes, I love my ridiculously strong boyfriend.

___

himbo jungkook was stuck in my head I couldn't not write this

xx