Thirteen - Welcome In Hell

I'd like to say that I've been ready for what was awaiting me at Jungkook's house but, oh boy, would that be a lie.

Chaos.

Pure fucking chaos. Everywhere.

It started with the front door already, a highly annoyed Jungkook fumbling with the lock.

"Fucking hell, Noona exchanged the locks again!" He looked at me apologizing, "I'm so sorry."

I blinked confused, not quite sure for what he was apologizing, but it was was Jungkook so I didn't even question anymore.

His home was, similar to mine, on the very edge of Seoul, close to the forest I myself liked to visit - which makes sense, considering that they are shifters. I also should mention that this house was huge.

Not gonna lie, I had mentally prepared myself for a lot of awkward introductions and silent sitting-on-Jungkook's-bed before proceeding to do our task, because that's what you do when you go to the house of a school-friend you barely know, right? Petting the dogs to avoid awkward conversation or checking your phone when the silence get's too unbearable. Or is it just me?

But when someone finally opened the door for us, all hell broke loose and I had NO time to even think at all.

"Hey Sunmi-" Jungkook attempted to greet the woman (informally, he's such a brat) but she cut him off neatly.

"GUYS THEY'RE HERE!"

Jesus Christ.

Five guys sprinted through the corridor behind the girl, all of them looking equally excited - and mischievous, for some reason.

"Oh hello there," A rather small guy started eyeing me with a knowing grin.

"Stop that Hyung, you're scaring her." Another said, slapping his shoulder.

"Hey Y/N, we met already once, remember?" Yet another said.

I stared at him for a moment, until the pictures of a tall, dark haired guy dragging a desperate Jungkook away from me in the library flashed back into my mind and I nodded quickly.

"Y-Yeah, hi."

He snickered, "I'm Taehyung-"

"And I'm Jimin." A smaller, platinum blonde guy interrupted him, "We met already as well."

Ah. Yes.

Jimin was staring me down already, just like the one time he interrupted my tutoring lesson with Seungmin. For some reason this little guy didn't like me and wasn't very subtle about it on top of it.

"Stop that Jimin." Taehyung scolded him, while the other guys were bickering in the background, "She's gonna get the wrong idea of you." Then he added, while looking at me: "Jimin's actually a nice person, you might not believe me right now."

Said 'actually nice person' just squinted his eyes while glaring at me, not trying to prove Taehyung's words right.

"A-Ah well, we better gonna get upstairs. Do our homework." Jungkook tried to cut this weird ass conversation short, "This was the reason we came here, remember?"

"Ha!" One of the guys behind Taehyung wheezed, "Since when are you such a fucking nerd, Hyung?"

Jungkook looked like he was ready to pounce this dude.

"Aww, do you really want to go already?" The girl - Sunmi - asked pouting, which started a feverish (and loud) discussion behind her.

"Leave them alone, guys." A deep voice chimed through the corridor, and I spotted a man with dark brown hair peeking through a door, voice sounding demanding, as if he was used to boss the others here around.