Twenty Six - Just The Two Of Us

It was ridiculous.

This fucking obnoxious bastard, I swear to everything unholy.

If you wonder whose entire blood line it is I wanted to curse - fucking Jung. Ho. Seok's.

It started on Tuesday, one day after Jungkook's and mine happy little reunion - that fucker turned up in front of my school, leaning against his annoying red car with both his arms crossed in front of his chest, eyes sparkling mischievously under his purple tinted sunglasses.

A washed out, over sized Black Sabbath shirt fluttered around his lean form, black, ripped jeans hugging his thighs tightly. His bright red hair - similar to the color of his car - glowed in the sun light, catching the attention of legit all the girls around him, making them throw glances at him giggling.

He sure did catch a lot of attention with that obnoxious fashion sense and overly cocky demeanor of his.

"Y/N! My girl!" He called out loudly, obvious sarcasm dripping from his fake-happy voice.

"What the fuck to you want?" I snarled, stepping in front of Jungkook who'd followed me out of school like an obedient little puppy.

"What's it look like?" The witch scoffed, "Picking you up from school, obviously."

"And why did you feel that was necessary?" I asked sweetly, irritation creeping up inside of me.

"Dunno." He shrugged, shit-eating grin splitting his annoying face in half, "Solidarity amongst witches?"

I threw a quick glance behind me, seeing Jungkook point at Hoseok confused as if asking 'THAT is a witch?'.

I nodded sighing, before turning back  towards Hoseok, who had opened the door to the passenger seat for me, making an inviting gesture for me to enter.

Of course I knew what this all was about; Grandma must've set him to follow me around and make sure that I wasn't meeting Jungkook outside of school - I mean, I figured that she noticed his smell on me, Jungkook wasn't really good at being subtle.

That was why I got in, that day - because I knew that, in order to stay on Gran Gran's good side, I should follow Hoseok's orders. For now.

The problem was just that this utter nuisance stayed persistent for the next days as well.

Each day, he drove me to school and picked me up right after, always coming an hour early to make sure that I wasn't leaving before he could supervise me.

"You sure have a lot of free time, Hoseok-ssi." I stated one day, giving him a dirty side-glance.

The witch snickered amused, "That's true! This is the most fun I've had in years."

I glared at him through the rear mirror, "What a sad existence you have, Hoseok-ssi."

The older witch cocked a brow, "You think so?"

"If the only pleasure you have in life is getting on the nerve of some innocent, young witch then yes - this is sad."

He remained silent, just smiling amused.

But I wasn't done yet.

"Perhaps this is why you were spewing this depressing bullshit about how witches were 'bound to be lonely' and what not. Because you are a lonely person. And you think that every other witch should be lonely as well."

He tried not to show it, but I'm not stupid - I definitely hit a nerve there.

"Whatever you say, kiddo." He mumbled, covering his hurt ego with a cocky grin while spinning the steering-wheel a little too energetic.