Extra - Jung Hoseok: The Morning After

The red haired witch stared at himself through the mirror, lips parted slightly in shock, whispering, "What have we done?"

His hair was all messy and sticky, naked upper body covered in fading bruises - the most prominent being the angry red bite over his neck.

Yoongi was sitting behind him, on the bed, legs crossed while he eyed his new mate's expression warily, "How do you feel?"

Hoseok bit his tongue, not wanting to say anything rude in this moment, "Did you know that your rut was close?"

Yoongi shook his head, seriously, "It wasn't close at all, you triggered it."

"I- that's-" The younger looked away, "-oddly flattering."

Yoongi scoffed, "It's only natural."

"What?" Hoseok raised a brow, "Do you mean your rut's getting triggered by every pretty man you walk past?"

The shifter laughed - Hoseok hated that he would already kill for this laugh, "No, that's not what I meant." He scooted closer, until his knee bumped against the witch's back, "It's natural for my rut to be triggered by my fated pair."

"Ugh, stop with that bullshit." Hoseok let himself slump back into the mattress still feeling worn out by the... intense past night.

Yoongi chuckled, "What bullshit? Aren't we mated now?"

"Yes- but I... ugh." The witch sighed deeply, sitting up again. He wasn't used to being made fun of. It was usually the other way around.

Yoongi made a bold move when he reached forwards to pull his mate into a warm embrace, naked upper bodies touching (which made Hoseok cringe a little - he needed to shower), "Come on Hoseok, just let go. It's not that hard." He made eye contact with him through the mirror, "Why do you keep hurting yourself by pushing others away?"

Yeah... right. Why? That was the question.

"Habit..." Hoseok mumbled, looking into his lap.

"Then... why did you agree to mate?"

"Your pheromones...!" Hoseok knew it was a dumb excuse. He was a mature, grown ass witch who could very much control himself around shifter pheromones (unlike a certain, half-shifter witch).

Yoongi sighed, sitting back, hands still resting loosely around his mate's waist, "You won't make it easy for me, huh?"

Hoseok's lips twitched upwards, "No. Definitely not."

The shifter placed a soft kiss on the back of the younger's neck, mumbling, "That's okay. I'm used to handling troublemakers like you."

"Oh, are you?" Hoseok asked amused.

"M-hmm." Yoongi hummed affirmatively, "I'm a pack leader, remember?"

"Ah, right." Hoseok muttered, "How we gonna tell them?"

"Who?"

"Your pack... I mean I'm a witch. You think they'll agree with this?"

Yoongi snorted, "You're a witch? So is Jungkook's little mate-"

"Oi don't call her like that yet!"

"-and we all adore her. They'll love you too, even if you don't want them to."

"Haha." Hoseok answered ironically, though the shifter's words did put something inside him at ease. 

Even though he acted as if he didn't care, as if he didn't like the idea of being mated with a shifter - he couldn't lie to himself.

His eyes wandered to the reflection of his mate. He was pretty, that was for sure. Milky white skin, a lean, athletic body and long, pretty fingers. And a smile that could melt ice with eyes that could probably kill you.

Hoseok had the urge to sigh dreamily, like a fucking fifth grader girl.

"Hoseok-ssi." Yoongi turned him around by his shoulders, making him look him in the eyes, "We'll work everything out okay? Don't worry. You're just mated. This isn't the end of the world. This is supposed to make your life easier, not harder. Embrace it."

The witch felt a lump from in his throat.

Embrace it

Something he's never allowed himself to do. Why? He doesn't even remember. He doesn't fucking remember.

If he can't even remember the reason, why can't he let go of these feelings completely?

"Yoongi-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Let's- Let's fall in love, okay?"

___

why didn't I put this in the ordinary chapters? well, lads, I'm lazy