Trouble pt 2

"It's been three weeks." Liz sighed as she handed me a drink. "When are you going to stop torturing her?"

"I'm not torturing anybody Liz, I'm just keeping myself sane and living my life with no worries."I grinned as I checked myself in the mirror. As much as I pretended not to, I knew what she was referring to.

Sally had been watching me for weeks. She'd seen everything I had been doing. Including my attempts to move on.

My attempts to move on from her.

Up until now every girl I'd taken out ended up going missing the night after. I definitely was not going to pretend I was surprised. I expected it really.

But tonight wasn't just a date for fun. Tonight was the night I really pissed Sally off.

Because tonight I was going out with someone she couldn't kill.

Because she was already dead.

Damn I love Halloween.

...
*Time skipppp*
...

"Dance with me Ms. Wuornos" I grinned as I dragged the other woman to the middle of the bar and pulled her close to me.

"Y'know I've had fun t'night, datin n' all sucks ass but this... I'm more than willin ta help piss off your ex if it means I git to le' loose before the big meetin" Aileen whispered softly so Sally couldn't hear us.

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself" I grinned, earning a laugh from the killer.

"Carful Darlin'. If ya don stop bein so damn charmin n' stuff, might just fall fir ya" Aileen giggled

"Oh no that's not a good idea" I laughed and pulled away to spin the other woman around.

"Oh I know sugar" She grinned "Don you worry 'bout it"

We kept on hanging out in the bar until it was time for Aileen to go to Devil's night. Then I sat alone and drank for a few minutes, until someone approached me.

"You're way too pretty to be sitting alone." A tall tan man with silver earrings and light blue eyes stalked up to the seat next to me. He looked like a pirate. A sort of cute pirate. "What's your story, beautiful?"

I decided to play along, I wasn't in the mood for anything tonight, but it could be entertaining. I turned to him and made eye contact. I kept a cool demeanor and raised an eyebrow.

"No story to tell. What's yours?" I folded my arms and tilted my head to the side.

"Ahh a woman of mystery" the man grinned and sat down next to me. "I like it.. I like you"

"You like me? For all you know I could be a psychotic murderer." I laughed and left him at the bar before he could respond.

I stepped into the elevator where he quickly joined me. "You're not a murderer. You're too cute for that"

He smirked pressing me up against the wall.

"You think?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away with a scoff. "What if I were to kill you. Right now?"

"You wouldn't. I already told you" he pulled me closed than before, running his hands along my sides in a way that made me shiver- in a bad way. "You're too cute for that. You won't kill me"