Trouble pt 5

I woke up in an all too familiar room- Sally's room. She was sitting next to me on the bed. A worried look on her face as stared at the wall in front of us. Her hand was wrapped securely around my own and I couldn't help but smile as I turned on my side.
At my sudden movements Sally's head snapped towards me with unimaginable speed.

"Y/n!" Sally moved next to me both of her hands now gripping mine. "Y/n are you awake? Y/n look at me baby please..."

"Baby?"  I grinned in my still half-asleep state. "That's definitely not what I was expecting coming from you"

"What do you mean?" Sally's worried eyes scanned my face as she checked me over to make sure I was okay.

"I mean less than twenty-four hours ago we were fighting, hell, we hated each other." I sighed

"I never hated you I was just pissed off"

"Could've fooled me"

"Shut up" Sally scoffed, wiping away her tears.

After a long moment of silence Sally turned to me with a glare

"I didn't mean it literally you weirdo"

"How was I supposed to know??" I smirked and paused for a moment, biting my lip. "Am I..? Am I uh- you know.."

"You're not dead yet princess" Sally smiled and pushed a piece of hair out of my face.
I chuckled and started sitting up when I was hit with yet another wave of dizziness.

"Oh God" I gently lowered myself back down onto the bed and Sally watched me with a worried gaze. "Yet being the key word I guess"

"I guess" Sally's voice sounded empty as the environment seemed to still.

"Are you okay?" I reached out hesitantly, I wasn't sure why I cared but I did.

"I haven't been okay in a long time y/n"

"I- I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"I don't know" I wrapped my arms around myself

"I'm going to go tell the others you're up" Sally started to stand and I grabbed her hand, causing the frizzy haired beauty to freeze where she was.

"Give me a minute to regain my strength? I'll come with you"

"Alright" Sally smiled and sat next to me, lighting a cigarette.

After about half an hour I was finally stable enough to get out of bed and with Sally's help, and sort of walk to the elevator.

As we walked out toward the bar Liz flew from her place serving drinks and wrapped me in an *almost* too tight hug.

"Thank God! I was worried, not that your death would change much other than the obvious. It's just that none of us are prepared yet"

"It's okay I'm still flesh for now" I grinned earning a raised eyebrow from Liz.

"The Countess and JPM are busy fighting about which room is going to be yours so we should probably find them so they can ask your opinion" Iris approached with an eye roll. "Please- I can't take the incessant yelling. Everything is 'pleaase my love!' and 'YoU dIsGuSt Me' and more bickering"