Angel

Dear Diary,                                     
I think I've met an angel. Her name? Well I uh- I didn't get it... She's friends with Debbie though so I hope I'll see her again. Good god she was beautiful.
I have to meet her again. I think I'll die if I don't. Not to be dramatic or anything but I can't eat or sleep, thinking of her. I think I should call Debbie and see when I can see her and the girls again. I'd definitely find her again if I'm with them.

She's this tiny petite blonde, but she's feisty  as hell. She's quiet, but I have a feeling in... Other, circumstances she's the opposite of submissive.

I bumped into her on the way home from work. I muttered a thousand apologies after she yelled a little, and she paused randomly.
Apparently she recognized me from a picture Debbie showed her at a bar once.
Small world right??
It's been a rough day, but that Angel... She made all the bullshit worth it.

Anyway, that's all for be today.
Ttyl,                                                       
Y/n.                                              

I closed my diary and sighed. I swear, she I really was an angel. Whatever her name was. I just had to meet her again.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Debbie's number. It rang a few times before Debbie's familiar voice rang through the speaker.

"Hey baby sis" She sounded like she was smiling. "What's up?"

"Hey," I hesitated for a moment "I met someone-"

"You did?!? Who? Tell me all about him." Debbie cut me off and I chuckled.

"Her. And it's not like that. I don't even know her name. We bumped into each other this morning. She said she knows you?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Alright, what does she look like?" Debbie giggled at me and I heard another voice muffled in the background. "Okay! Okay, sis I'm putting you on speak so Lou can hear."

"Alright" I laughed as I heard the phone beep, signalling that I was on speaker.

"Hi love!" Lou's accented voice greeted my ears and I couldn't help but smile. "So tell us about this mystery woman of yours"

"Uh, well. She was blonde." I paused and heard Lou laugh over the phone

"That doesn't narrow it down much sis, I'm gonna need something more specific" Debbie teased and I groaned.

"She was gorgeous, she wore a cute pink sweater. She had incredible, brown eyes. And these really plump, kissable lips" I felt a shiver run down my spine as I described the woman.

"Oh? Kissable were they?" Lou laughed over the phone and I sighed. "Tell us y/n just how kissable they are"

"Nevermind. I'll just forget about it." I groaned and Debbie cut in.

"No! Y/n I'm sorry. I think I know who you're talking about. Her name is Tammy, and she's recently divorced, annd she'll be at my apartment for girls night on Saturday."

"Debbie, I work on Saturday." My smile quickly faded as we spoke.

"You never used to work Saturdays." Lou interjected. "Just take it off."