Trouble Pt 4

Because mspaulsonx BEGGED me to post- here's part five- I didn't proofread so uh- ya get what ya get 😁

"Great job y/n" Liz clapped slowly a small sympathetic smile on her face. "You really know how to piss people off"

"More specifically Sally" I sighed and flopped onto my bed.

"She feels pretty terrible you know"

"She feels terrible?? I'm the one who's been an ass this whole time"

"Yes but she yelled at you in front of a full bar" Liz sat next to me and smiled softly "and she told the Countess, Iris and I that you were dying."

"Ah."

"Don't get me wrong she's still angry as hell but she can't help but feel a little guilty for spilling your secret."

"Well, I was sort of hoping no one would know until.."

"Until it was too late?"

"Yeah" I sighed

"Y/n sweetheart you know you can't keep secrets from us"

"Well now I do" I sighed and hugged a pillow to my chest. "I can't avoid it Liz. I'm dying. Sooner than later it's all going to be over. I just wanted to be here, with you guys forever. I'm starting to think I was wrong."

"Bullshit" Iris came barging into the room. "Look you and I have always had a.... Complicated relationship but I'm not about to let you leave and die somewhere on the street. This place has been hell without you around to keep it interesting."

"Awwww Liz! I think she actually likes me." I smirked and Iris scoffed.

"Oh please" Iris gave me a knowing look "I tolerate you"

"You don't hate me"

"I don't hate anyone here, why else would I stick around after my Donovan- L-left"

"Iris..." I started with a giggle. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"If you make me say it I'm literally going to kill you"

"Oh come on" I grinned "you think I have a problem with that? I don't have much time left anyway."

"No"

"Say it"

"No"

"Pleassseee! Think of it as my dying wish"

"Goddamn it y/n" Iris sighed letting out a chuckle. "You're a bitch 90% of the time but yes! I actually... Kind of.. like you"

"I knew you loved me"

"No you didn't"

"I did"

"You're so full of yourself" Iris laughed and Liz and I joined her.

"So what are you really doing here?" I tilted my head to the side and Iris sighed softly.